Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else feel this way when...

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Just got home from the grocery store, and saw a pretty brunette girl my age. She had her headphones on and I was trying to avoid any contact with her at all costs. When I came out of the aisle she walked across in front of me so I stood straight and noticed she was an inch taller than me. Fuck. I felt humiliated and pissed. I wasn't angry at her directly because she didn't acknowledge me or that I'd never had a chance with her. It was because I'm 5'7 and ugly as shit.

When I went to self-checkout she just happened to be behind me again. I was hoping for that rush of anxiety to be over with. It was such a relief leaving the grocery store. Except now I can't stop thinking how if I were attractive, I could've had the possibility of getting her number and possibly having consensual sex in the future. This wave of anxiety happens with every girl and I always get pissed at myself.

Anyone else feel this way when they stand near a female?

Just got home from the grocery store, and saw a pretty brunette girl my age. She had her headphones on and I was trying to avoid any contact with her at all costs. When I came out of the aisle she walked across in front of me so I stood straight and noticed she was an inch taller than me. Fuck. I felt humiliated and pissed. I wasn't angry at her directly because she didn't acknowledge me or that I'd never had a chance with her. It was because I'm 5'7 and ugly as shit.

When I went to self-checkout she just happened to be behind me again. I was hoping for that rush of anxiety to be over with. It was such a relief leaving the grocery store. Except now I can't stop thinking how if I were attractive, I could've had the possibility of getting her number and possibly having consensual sex in the future. This wave of anxiety happens with every girl and I always get pissed at myself.

Anyone else feel this way when they stand near a female?
Honestly, you made the right decision not making eye contact, a 5 foot 8 female would never go out with someone shorter than her. Also, I don't really go outside much, but a female came up to me just the other day and said "sup", but she was a highschooler, and also she seemed like she was doing something.

I hate seeing attractive foids while outside. They stick in my mind for a long time, haunting me.

Yes, I went shopping with my mom today for thanksgiving, and the girl who rolled our basket out to the car was a 7/10 latina. I was just incredibly pissed because I felt embarrassed going shopping with my mother as an adult. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I do.

It's a torture, as much as blackpilled I am, I keep creating scenarios in my head that for some reason we going to start a conversation and we will discover that we like the same bands, same movies, technology, books and everything will go right as magic and then we set a date, hmpf I hate my fucking mind