Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel their IQ lowering because of inceldom?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
I swear to god, friendlessness and getting no love or validation fucks up your brain, I feel myself getting more and more stupid every day, forgetting shit like a very old man, what the fuck is going on?

Anyone else?

Yeah, but probably because of the alcohol

My IQ rises the more i learn of the blackpill

Yeah my memory is pretty fucking gone now, probably from the lack of dopamine and serotonin.

Depression (read inceldom) atrophies the brain

I feel it exponentially rising.

I swear to god, friendlessness and getting no love or validation fucks up your brain, I feel myself getting more and more stupid every day, forgetting shit like a very old man, what the fuck is going on?

Anyone else?

I feel like a lot of the time, the preoccupation with getting my dick wet over the years from about 15 to 25 has definitely curbed my ability to focus on jobs and careers.

It also lead to some pretty dark stuff like autopsy fetish and looking at pictures of dead women on things like bestgore and other sites.

In the last couple of years I figure my T levels have dropped and I can focus a bit more.

Now it is more a regret that I can 100% say I will never have sex with a female in my youth, I will never be the same age of the women I am attracted to and I will never be able to have sex at my peak horniness.

I feel incredibly low-IQ these days but I guess it's mainly because of overfapping and lack of sleep.

I get dumber everyday tbh

IQ is cope. Drink it away

No my iq is lowering because I’m old

try to have fun with something else
there isn't a cure for incelness,so it's a waste of time and energy complaining about not being attractive.
there are ugly people who are happy even if they dont fuck because they have hobbies/jobs that give them emotions.
it's harder for a sexless person to be happy but not impossible.

My inceldom is slowly but surely killing me sooner or later I'm going to be found dead alone in my mancave.

LDAR kills you

Drink it away
5C4D5133 76F3 4A68 8A8A 69643B190C96

I think that my social intelligence is lowering. I became social retard.

Logic IQ is probably still the same but I cant concentrate to something so it is useless

no it should make you smarter if anything

lack of sleep is more likely to fuck up your iq, you are probably losing sleep if you are incel

Theres no one here to challenge our views and help refine them

I can't concentrate on almost anything. I'm not sure is my IQ lowering or not, I hope not.

Anyone else?
I can relate.

My IQ began depleting even before I knew incels existed.

Inceldom never lowered the IQ

I know a lot of people who graduated and were single during their whole studies

Just stop thinking about women and concentrate

Edit : no sorry l was joking, of course inceldom is responsible...
Every foid who succeeded in college had a bf (and sometimes they dont say they have)

I don't know about IQ but I never have any energy or motivation. I can relate about forgetting shit.

If anything its increasing

I feel my IQ lowering though daily intoxication. And lurking this retarded page. And lurking this retarded page intoxicated :whatfeels:

More like lack of or decreasing motivation, concentration & increased procrastination aka increased LDARing...
Yeah my memory is pretty fucking gone now, probably from the lack of dopamine and serotonin.

I think depression will lower your IQ