Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel that Republicans are becoming too racist, or am I being a cuck?

B

bcroger

Legend
I think that whites should be able to defend themselves against shitskins, but common, what many of these Trumpfanatics are saying about Muslims, Syrian refugees, Immigrants from Somalia/Haiti seems to be crossing the line. Its not their fault that people allow them to come and live here, so I have nothing against them personally. I will still vote for Trump, but this is making even me feel a big uncomfortable.

Anyone else think this?

Last edited:
They're not racist enough ngl

I think that whites should be able to defend themselves against shitskins, but common, what many of these Trumpfanatics are saying about Muslims, Syrian refugees, Immigrants from Somalia/Haiti seems to be crossing the line. Its not their fault that people allow them to come and live here, so I have nothing against them personally. I will still vote for Trump, but this is making even me feel a big uncomfortable.

Anyone else think this?
you are better off with a racist republicans then non racist one
and yes you should be aganist third world immigration from shitholes unlees you want usa to become like one

1726891316378o

JBW crying about ethnics will never not be amusing, le black men le whyte womanks le sandniggers, in reality ethnic have SMV decrease in every facet of western society and every objective measure of beauty and attraction, they should be happy to have an SMV increase especially sub5 tallfags like the nethercuckistanis and germangroids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back