Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else feel like they don't even fit in here

No, I think this is the only forum where we can relate to each other. Every other areas have been cucked beyond repair, especially reddit for example.

I think that I fit in

Depends on the time of day and which users are online tbh.

reasons why I don't fit in here
I am tall and good looking
have a gf currently (who is not as attractive as I am, because of low self esteem)

reasons why I fit in here
I am a virgin, my gf "is not ready yet"
also I am autistic
giphy.gif

I can’t take this place seriously anymore

giphy.gif

I can’t take this place seriously anymore

triggerred

90% of this forum say "you fakecel if you're white, tall, have good face, whatever"
you can't imagine what kind of effort it was to get a 4/10 girl to like me??
yes she likes how I looks but looks aren't everything(100% I mean)

most of her friends are better looking than her 5-7/10 mostly, they do not understand why a guy like me would consider dating her.
they propably think I am a psychopath or have a small dick

triggerred

90% of this forum say "you fakecel if you're white, tall, have good face, whatever"

most of her friends are better looking than her 5-7/10 mostly, they do not understand why a guy like me would consider dating her.
“Triggered” you’re the one on the incel forum with a gf. Jfl @ you.

triggerred

Your a funny troll tbh

reasons why I don't fit in here
I am tall and good looking
have a gf currently (who is not as attractive as I am, because of low self esteem)

reasons why I fit in here
I am a virgin, my gf "is not ready yet"
also I am autistic
B2E4FAB1 3B3E 4F7F AEC5 084C879D6B1A

>”hey guys I’m incel because I have a girlfriend”
What the fuck

I reckon it's only a matter of time before I feel that way. In the 20 years that I've had the internet, I've probably posted in thousands of communities and have been banned, shadowbanned, or run out of every single one. Someone on another forum even told me that I'm the most objectionable person that he has ever come across on the entire internet, lol.

“Triggered” you’re the one on the incel forum with a gf. Jfl @ you.

you what? I am glad to have her even though she is to ugly to show her to my friends, they would make fun of me for fucking ugly chicks, even though I am not fucking her.
I never had a gf before and I can tell you it gets annoying after 3 weeks, especially if you don't fuck her.

Your a funny troll tbh

I am not troling ffs
I come here every other day and try to relate with you guys, which I can to the aspect of beeing a virgin.
obviously the people on this forum have other problems aswell, which I don't have, thats why people call me fakecel on a regular basis

View attachment 4170
>”hey guys I’m incel because I have a girlfriend”
What the fuck
>gf
>sex

sucks if you have to choose the one which is not sex

If you leave a place and no one notices, then you don't fit in.

If either of us left this place, no one would notice. Only people get a shit ton of @s, alerts, and participate in Discords fit in here I think.

triggerred

qeM07-qKR5WlbmNgsdevWQ.png

you what? I am glad to have her even though she is to ugly to show her to my friends, they would make fun of me for fucking ugly chicks, even though I am not fucking her.
I never had a gf before and I can tell you it gets annoying after 3 weeks, especially if you don't fuck her.

I am not troling ffs
I come here every other day and try to relate with you guys, which I can to the aspect of beeing a virgin.
obviously the people on this forum have other problems aswell, which I don't have, thats why people call me fakecel on a regular basis

>gf
>sex

sucks if you have to choose the one which is not sex
You have a gf ffs (If you are not trolling)

You are not an incel and most of us just want some form of validation

@imgrlbtwxd(2)

Would you call yourself an incel? Yes or no?

triggerred

Looks like you need a nice perma, buddy. Go scuttle back to r9k.

@imgrlbtwxd(2)

Would you call yourself an incel? Yes or no?

I want to have sex really bad but I can't get it
yes I am incel

you guys call me fakecel because I am not ugly
mentalcel is more approved tbh

I will get banned eventually so it doesnt matter

So what does your girlfriend think about you being on a board where we often talk about how all foids should have their rights stripped and thrown in zoos from where we can rent them for our sexual satisfaction?

I want to have sex really bad but I can't get it
yes I am incel

you guys call me fakecel because I am not ugly
mentalcel is more approved tbh

I will get banned eventually so it doesnt matter
049.gif

So what does your girlfriend think about you being on a board where we talk about how all foids should have their rights stripped and thrown in zoos from where we can rent them for our sexual satisfaction?

rights stripped?
yes

killed?
no

thats how far I agree with incel opinions on women

my gf doens't know I am posting here, she does know I am a virgo though

what account?
same name without the last 3 characters, it was back in november

What do you hope to gain here? You're encumbering your life with lies of omission for? What's your endgame?

rights stripped?
yes

killed?
no

thats how far I agree with incel opinions on women

same name without the last 3 characters, it was back in november
Rules :

• Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.

Anyway, incels.is really seems like a site for fakecels with false hope (19 year olds, tallcels, and gymcels galore). You'd suspect that though, considering the lowest of the low would swiftly eliminate themselves ASAP.

What do you hope to gain here? You're encumbering your life with lies of omission for? What's your endgame?
besides 4chan, this is the only place I can talk about beeing a virgin.

I like to let you guys know, that looks ARE NOT EVERYTHING, but you never seem to understand my point of view.

girls look at me or even approach me because of my looks
but I can't have a good/flirty conversation with them because I suck at talking

Rules :

• Fakecel (Not Allowed): Person who claims to be incel but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.
I guess I am officially a fakecel, I will not return after ban

btw still incel

besides 4chan, this is the only place I can talk about beeing a virgin.

I like to let you guys know, that looks ARE NOT EVERYTHING, but you never seem to understand my point of view.

I guess I am officially a fakecel, I will not return after ban

btw still incel
You made me laugh and it was fun while it lasted. Something tells me that you want to create an alt account soon.

さようなら :^)

I'm the exact opposite, have good talking skills but not doing great in the looks department.

Maybe if we'd fuse we'd make for one normie.

I reckon it's only a matter of time before I feel that way. In the 20 years that I've had the internet, I've probably posted in thousands of communities and have been banned, shadowbanned, or run out of every single one. Someone on another forum even told me that I'm the most objectionable person that he has ever come across on the entire internet, lol.
Like the Jews

the_jewish_narrative.jpg

You made me laugh and it was fun while it lasted. Something tells me that you want to create an alt account soon.

さようなら :^)
it took me 1 month after my ban to create this account and another month for posting

who knows, maybe I will not be a virgin in 1 month

I'm the exact opposite, have good talking skills but not doing great in the looks department.

Maybe if we'd fuse we'd make for one normie.
if you are talkative and have some kind of game we would be chad or chadlite at least
we'd have to kill the genetic trash which is left though

If you leave a place and no one notices, then you don't fit in.

If either of us left this place, no one would notice. Only people get a shit ton of @s, alerts, and participate in Discords fit in here I think.

Anyway, incels.is really seems like a site for fakecels with false hope (19 year olds, tallcels, and gymcels galore). You'd suspect that though, considering the lowest of the low would swiftly eliminate themselves ASAP.

The rest is pure cringe

it took me 1 month after my ban to create this account and another month for posting

who knows, maybe I will not be a virgin in 1 month

if you are talkative and have some kind of game we would be chad or chadlite at least
we'd have to kill the genetic trash which is left though
Framecel222?

Yes, because there's not a single truecel here besides myself. Based on looks that is.

Yeah pretty much. Although it.is the place online I like the most.
But yeah rejected even here. Pretty pathetic.

Yeah same here. Worse yet I cannot.even remember ever trolling or anything.

Yes, because there's not a single truecel here besides myself. Based on looks that is.
I think there might be some truecels but it's impossible to know when they don't post their faces.

I think there might be some truecels but it's impossible to know when they don't post their faces.
I agree, but evenso, it'd only be like 5 people max. (Including myself.)

Yeah same here. Worse yet I cannot.even remember ever trolling or anything.

I don't start trolling a forum until after I get banned or ganged up on... then I start creating new handles and go hogwild to spite the entire community. Have done this on hundreds of forums at least.