Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else feel like they can't have interpersonal relationships like a normal person anymore?

NHKnigger

NHKnigger

it's a conspiracy!
-
I feel like a lifetime of pining for relationships of any kind has fucked my brain up. I've only ever had casual male acquaintances. I do not relate to popular culture at all. I am not capable of speaking about very many topics that anyone cares about. My personality is just depression. That's the main thing I talk and read about. Being depressed. I have a few casual hobbies most of which are just being on the computer. I'm fucked. My naturally shy personality and my upbringing FUCKED ME. Whenever I see groups of people hanging out, all I feel is a existential crisis because what the fuck is the point if I can't even have a couple good friends?

Last edited:
I’m too out of touch with the world to socialize with people. It’s like I’m a different species.

It's over for men like me and you. It's time to leave society behind and go SEAmaxxing bro.

I ghosted everyone except my parents(I need their money).
end of the story.

Never had any interpersonal relationships

I never had social relationships however

Absolutely. I have also become super-analytical and cynical. Yesterday I was standing with a group of coworkers and one of them said our break was over and we had to go back in. As we were walking back in, one of my coworkers said to a foid, “do you see my truck?” I immediately just thought to myself how obvious it was that he was bragging about his truck to this foid to impress her.

But what if he was just pointing out something else? Like maybe his truck had been broken down or something, and he was telling her it was back. Or it was running again. Maybe he was just making conversation. Even though I’m probably right, why does this shit bother me so much? So what if he’s bragging about his truck?

This isn’t a good example, but I just wish I didn’t always get so frustrated and jealous. It’s like I want this foid’s attention all to myself, but then I don’t know what to say once I do have her attention. I asked her for her number and she gave it to me, but I’ve never texted or called her. She’s attractive (to me.) She’s the kind of foid who would give her number to anybody. She’d give it to a homeless guy.

I don’t even have male friends ngl