Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel isolated through extreme moral development?

InfernumOsculum

InfernumOsculum

The Infernal, Divine Asshole
★★★★★
I feel like through constant social gaslighting from my parents, teachers, peers, and friends, I always felt inadequate and felt like I was morally responsible for my situation.

This instilled in me at a young age a sense of higher duty, responsibility, and cynicism towards existence and the banality of relationships, under the pretense that this would all pay off with someone as mature.

Yet something happened around my early to mid 20s that like I realized that all these fags in relationships and hookups don’t have anywhere near the same amount of sense of duty and responsibility, especially when you actually start analyzing objective relationship dynamics

It’s so hard to explain…

It’s like I was constantly gaslit to climb fucking Everest and I look around and I’m the only one up here, most people are near the bottom.

Like it feels like I have matured to the age of 300 and when I see other people 10 years older than me with an age of maturity of 25 there’s now a permanent distance, and that permanent distance makes me resentful and bitter.

Like I’m on Instagram and I just look at the bullshit people do in relationships, like “tee hee it would be a disaster for me to share your phone” or “tee hee I’m going out with the boys to a bar” or “tee hee my girl teased me about having sex and now is a bitch” and it’s like watching literal children.

I feel like a fucking Wizard around 12 year old elves, and I am annoyed by their immaturity.

Yet all of these fags look down on me like I’m immature because I don’t hook up.

It’s absolutely insane.

I would say I feel somewhat similarly in terms of morals and feelings like those values aren't very common in those around me not necessarily morally superior. Though through a different mechanism. I was bullied throughout high school which led me to feeling somewhat isolated and the subsequent relationship and existential analysis.

Everyone get angry when losers or ugly people don't serve others.
Everyone is accepting of fuckboys and thugs serving their own ego.

Yes. Most normies drift through life never having to ponder anything beyond a surface level. They value their own ignorance and innocence, because to them, their childhood was the best time of their life and they identify with it. Also, emotions and instincts are a bigger driving force for normies, not intellect or moral reasoning.

Normies are bots made to advance evolution. NPC's. They subconsciously know you're different. They do anything they can to make your life worse. That's all they do. Nothing else. Delusion is enough for them, e.g. they can tell themselves they're good people, and that's enough for them. Even though all they do is be evil.

Everyone get angry when losers or ugly people don't serve others.
Everyone is accepting of fuckboys and thugs serving their own ego.
CA67074E 9F71 4030 9691 1F34C2CC0B6A

I would say I feel somewhat similarly in terms of morals and feelings like those values aren't very common in those around me not necessarily morally superior. Though through a different mechanism. I was bullied throughout high school which led me to feeling somewhat isolated and the subsequent relationship and existential analysis.