Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else feel bad for Chris Chan?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
He’s just a low iqcel who’s been trolled a lot and at this point the internet follows him wherever he goes. People laugh at him but the man is screaming from the inside out. Also his tranny act isn’t fooling anyone either, he kept getting rejected by women and hes slowly losing it with how each girl he talks to is just some troll or an asshat.

I don't know him

Yeah I feel bad for him. He's just a a low IQ autist that people make fun of

Never kick a man that’s down.
people love to kick a man that's down
they do it to feel better about themselves and their pathetic lives
that's why places like IT, niceguys, justneckbeardthings, kiwifarms... are popular
just subhumans mocking and berating other subhumans

he's a tranny now
Beat me to it. He trooned out and is some huge MLP fag. And he drinks his own cum. I may be autistic, but I think people who are like this should be euthanized for their own good.

Yeah I feel bad for him. He's just a a low IQ autist that people make fun of
Normies have been so cruel to someone who didn't do shit
They try to excuse their bullying by gaslighting him jfl

I'm waiting for the day until his mom dies. What will happen to Chris? Will his e-begging keep him afloat? Find out on the next episode of Sonichu Ball Z!

He is a mixed bag, sure he was bullied and punched down as an autistic man but he was a bit of an ass on his own right. I am still not sure how to exactly feel about him.
he's a tranny now
It is debatable how much he understands the concept of gender. He thought impaling his taint would allow him to grow a vagina...
I don't know him
@AlexanderTheGreat11 @ItsOver4cel
He is an autistic man famous in 4chan. Someone accidentally discovered super cringy beyond terrible Sonic the Hedgehog comic he was drawing and posted it to 4chan. His fame took it off from there and he gathered a following of people trolling and mocking him. Like mocking him REALLY a lot(His 'fans' divide his life to 'sagas' depending on who is trolling him at time, there were a lot of trolls). He gave up on comic at some point and just continued his again super cringy youtube channel. He claimed to be transsexual a few years ago and did stupid shit like impaling his taint and whatnot. He also became (superficially because he can't understand well) political and started to spew random tumblr shit. I haven't checked him in last three years but yeah that's basically it. There is also a wiki detailing his life and mocking him. https://sonichu.com/cwcki/ The wiki is interesting cause it documents his autistic behavior very well. I strongly suggest to give it a read and there are youtube documentaries about him as well.
I'm waiting for the day until his mom dies. What will happen to Chris? Will his e-begging keep him afloat? Find out on the next episode of Sonichu Ball Z!
He gets some bucks from government I think. But sure it would be hard for him.

Last edited:
He’s just a low iqcel who’s been trolled a lot and at this point the internet follows him wherever he goes. People laugh at him but the man is screaming from the inside out. Also his tranny act isn’t fooling anyone either, he kept getting rejected by women and hes slowly losing it with how each girl he talks to is just some troll or an asshat.
Gonna look him up

yes. he is an autist who was in born into the wrong place at the wrong time. it is brutal that he suffered under both fucked up parents and 4chan trolls

I'm indifferent tbh.

From my 15 minute adventure looking him up, this guy is a living example of how the majority of trannies are just coping virgins spiraling further and further into mental illness due to their extreme loneliness. Autists especially are vulnerable to this due to them already being mentally ill and easily impressionable.