Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else feel already dead?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I dont really feel like a living human being and most of time i dont feel real at all, like im a dream or smth, the incel of your dreams lmao.

Yeah,been feeling dead for years,i'm just a empty carcass devoid of its contents

I’m dead tired rn

Not really dead yet, just that I'm nothing but an immense joke myself.

Actually yes. Ever since my mom died i feel like life stopped and everyone can drop dead every moment.

from womb to tomb

I was destroyed long ago

Yeah, no haircut since 2 months, hair looking like a mess, currently wearing the same clothes (ALL in black colour btw) i bought 2-3 yrs ago that make me look like a suspicious junkie, smoking weed everyday, lost motivation to be positive, dark circle and depressed eyes.

Actually yes. Ever since my mom died i feel like life stopped and everyone can drop dead every moment.
Sorry for your loss brocel, i hope she is doing fine above the clouds.

Yeah, no haircut since 2 months, hair looking like a mess, currently wearing the same clothes (ALL in black colour btw) i bought 2-3 yrs ago that make me look like a suspicious junkie, smoking weed everyday, lost motivation to be positive, dark circle and depressed eyes.
i havent shwored in 2 weeks lol

I'm much more dead than alive tbh. No idea how I'm still here. I tried to kill myself but failed. Going to take the slow suicide method for now and just drink myself to death probably... No point in trying anymore.... I'm done and I just give up. Fuck this world....

I'm much more dead than alive tbh. No idea how I'm still here. I tried to kill myself but failed. Going to take the slow suicide method for now and just drink myself to death probably... No point in trying anymore.... I'm done and I just give up. Fuck this world....
yeah same, this world is a joke

I feel like a living ghost really, I can't be touched sexually or even have a kiss or hug and it's like this year after year and now decade after decade. :feelsclown:

But when I'm not NEET [I am now again] I still have to earn money and survive somehow, be present in some shitty job working with sex having assholes. Carrying on like this can't be good for my mental health, but fuck it, who cares? This world seems like a hell to me, I just hope when I die things end for good and this isn't repeated for infinity as some scientists suggest.

eel like a living ghost really, I can't be touched sexually or even have a kiss or hug and it's like this year after year and now decade after decade
same here man, im untouchable by woman, literally no woman likes me, im gonna die a virgin