Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else feel age dysphoria?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Even though having the terrible combo of both ADHD and Autism are my greatest downfalls imo, I feel like I could've been at bare minimum a low - mid tier normie if I was born 5-7 years earlier than when I was born originally. Of course that still wouldn't make me a Chad, but I'd have a better chance at becoming a normie that somewhat resembles one because even though society is cucked due to this hypothetical scenario still taking place after females were given rights, the cancers known as 3rd Wave Feminism and MeToo haven't become mainstream yet.

I wish i was born in the 19 30s

I wish i was born in the 19 30s
Idk about that one. Being born back then means there's no PS4/PS5 for me to play and also means there's no Dragon Ball for me to watch either.

If I was born earlier I wouldn't have witnessed the cancerous nigger hiphop culture that bloomed during the early 00s

On the other hand no gaming

If I was born earlier I wouldn't have witnessed the cancerous nigger hiphop culture that bloomed during the early 00s

On the other hand no gaming
It's annoying sure but being a low tier Chad is worth that.