Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone Else Fantasise?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Anyone else fantasise about cuddling and kissing and hand-holding just as much if not more than sex?

I'm so devoid of affection and love in my life, the thought of a foid hugging me or kissing me instantly gives me dopamine in my brain.

Brutal. I guess I have mommy issues or something.

Last edited:
Nope. Don't have a sex drive. I can trick my brain into thinking I do just by reading your guy's posts.

Oops. I meant to say "so" instead of "not"
ngl I actually read it that way the first time because I’m such a truecel i always assume the worst in everything

Desire for romance is not the same as desire for sex
Romance doesn't exist when you have a sex drive, don't lie to yourself. It's 100% lust. Only people without a sex drive can truly love.

Anyone else fantasise about cuddling and kissing and hand-holding just as much if not more than sex?
Me no, I fantasize largely only about sex and don't fantasize about making out with a foid much

ngl I actually read it that way the first time because I’m such a truecel i always assume the worst in everything
Brutal but a reason you couldve read it that way was cause that was what fitted with the sentence.

I'm so devoid of affection and love in my life, the thought of a foid hugging me or kissing me instantly gives me dopamine in my brain.

Brutal. I guess I have mommy issues or something.
Go to a trip club get a lap dance the will touch you alot

Go to a trip club get a lap dance the will touch you alot
Kek not the same. A stripper who gives a million men a lap dance day won't give me the feeling I won't. What I want is willing love and affection from someone who actually loves me.

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.