Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fantasise about murdering females?

X

Xanadu

Greycel
Day in, day out, my life is utterly destroyed by females. When I see two lovers intertwined in the street my heart nearly explodes with misery and I find tears brimming my recessed eyelids whenever I stumble back to my decrepit flat after a day spent working alone. The stench of liquor imbued in the walls. The velvet curtains and the soft bedlamp light can only bundle the world away for so long. The flickering shadow accentuates my gaunt face in truly magnificent colours. Weeks since I have accidentally glanced a look in a reflectively glass. My protruding ribs, my jaundice features, my straw hair. In my gloomy dreams she runs to me, her soft nipples pipeclayed in the raven sun, combs of ivory strewn throughout her matte hair. I slash her pastel neck and all my misery seems to dissipate into the murky crimson puddle beneath my feet.

Hello Inceltears.

Threads: 1

@Mods make a post requirement for threads please.

No. I fantasize about respecting women and being treated as a human being in return.

CopingGymcel said:
Hello Inceltears.

Why are they so consistent? They've already gotten what they want...

I honestly don't. I'm not violent, otherwise I would be attractive to femoids.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Why are they so consistent? They've already gotten what they want...

What they want is for us to be isolated and quiet. Instead by banning r/incels they just made us more focused and extreme.

Inceltears and their poor fan fiction? How long before this thread is referenced on another cuck news website.

you're not very good at this.

Splintercel said:
Inceltears and their poor fan fiction? How long before this thread is referenced on another cuck news website.

We're not extreme enough for them, so now they have to make up their own shit. 

They're even comparing us to Ed Kemper, a serial killer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ddqs3/just_realized_this_guy_from_mindhunter_is_the/