Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else extremely behind others your age in life?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I'm 21. Everyone, all of my friends from high school and elementary are going to be graduating their junior year this year. I'm going to be graduating my FRESHMAN year this year. Im behind everyone my age and still have a good 3 years of school left after this year. I won't graduate until 24 or 25. Its just hitting me now like how depressed ill feel being in college so late when everyone I know is graduated and in careers and shit. Maybe its a blessing in disguise that I'm so behind because I still have no idea wtf I want to do yet for a career so still have 3 years to figure that out instead of just rushing into a major and going wtf when I graduate. Anyone else behind in school like this? What does it feel like? The only good part about it is I look about 3 years younger than I actually am so I can fraud my age to other college-goers and possibly try to get a college experience. They won't know I'm the weird 24 yo they'll think I'm 21 if I tell them I am

Jfl thats me. I don't have any ambition to move forward in life.

I'm 18 and couldn't finish high school because my parents wouldn't let me go to school from 7th grade to 9th so when I left I only had 3 credits while still 18 because I had missed so much I didn't know how to do algebra and barely knew high school english.

Age itself is just a number. Looks and experiences are what matter.

Lol ask that question again when u are "in the real world" outside school

I'll be 25 this year and I still feel like a 15 year old, I'm a legitimate manchild. I've been NEET for several years, I'm clueless when it comes to basic shit, and I can't function in society.

I'm turning 28 in less than a month and... Pretty much all my former classmates have "settled down" and gotten a nice job. There's only one incel besides me and he's a NEET.

I'm coping hard and thinking that normies aren't really all that happy. I'm not even sure if i want to become a normie.

I am behind in sexual experience and female encounters

Comparing yourself to others is a one way ticket to rope town.

Yes man. I remember in highschool most people were in relationships and having sex, going to parties etc while I rotted in my home

But yeah I was long left behind from my peers, I didn't go to college so now I'm a blue collar grunt at 25.

I have accomplished nothing since leaving high school.

Same it would take me several more years to graduate if I wasnt planning to kill myself

no, man, it's almost all romantic failure

Of course youre behind everyone if youre a virgin bro

That's called being ugly

JFL if you painfully recovered after typical outcast loser setbacks with school, getting work, socialization etc, and it did nothing for your romantic prospects anyway