Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone Else Experienced Balding In Their Teens?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42077
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
One of the most painful memories I had during my teenage years.

I started balding at 13, it literally looked like I had a meteor crater on my head, after 2 years you could see my entire skull. I got bullied for it so hard it made me even more depressed than I already was at that time.

I had to wear hoodies every day to cover up my balding because it had gotten so bad, my parents didn't give a shit, so I had to beg them to take me to a dermatologist when I was 16 because it got so bad I was convinced I wouldn't have any hair left by 18 and it killed me inside.

I couldn't look in the mirror without wanting to kms, it was that bad.

Turned out I had chronic Telogen Effluvium and that it was reversible, and these days my hair is doing good, but holy shit, balding at 13 was one of the things that blackpilled me the most.

13? Damn thats fucking brutal bro kek

Androgenetic alopecia aka male pattern baldness rarely triggers that brutally in a teenage.
You must have had another medical condition, like low vitamin d or autoimmune disorder.

Im currently balding :fuk:

My hair started balding at like 16-17

I started balding when I was 17

Yes I’m currently balding due to steroids, I’ll get hair transplant

currently experiencing.

i have really sensitive scalp that has been recovering for a while from 2 perms and then i recently dyed it and it had to be done twice cuz they fucked up the first one

it damaged the fuck out of my hair and i've lost so much

One of the most painful memories I had during my teenage years.

I started balding at 13, it literally looked like I had a meteor crater on my head, after 2 years you could see my entire skull. I got bullied for it so hard it made me even more depressed than I already was at that time.

I had to wear hoodies every day to cover up my balding because it had gotten so bad, my parents didn't give a shit, so I had to beg them to take me to a dermatologist when I was 16 because it got so bad I was convinced I wouldn't have any hair left by 18 and it killed me inside.

I couldn't look in the mirror without wanting to kms, it was that bad.

Turned out I had chronic Telogen Effluvium and that it was reversible, and these days my hair is doing good, but holy shit, balding at 13 was one of the things that blackpilled me the most.
22 and balding, according to my doctor I'll loose most of the hair on top of my head in the next 5-6 years.:feelsrope:

No but my forehead looks subhuman anyway

Yes I’m currently balding due to steroids, I’ll get hair transplant
maybe stop the steroids, hair transplant on a scalp that's full of fibrosis due to high DHT doesn't work much.

22 and balding, according to my doctor I'll loose most of the hair on top of my head in the next 5-6 years.:feelsrope:
get on finasteride and minoxidil. Finasteride being more important

Started balding at 16. Thats where my inceldom began. But I still was a bluepilled nerd then.
It completely devastated my mental health to this day. I started medication half a year ago and I now see a very good progress.

NW1 @ 17
NW4 now @ 37