Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone Else Experience This?

• Thread starter Johnny_Connecticut
  • Start date
J

Johnny_Connecticut

Recruit
★★★★
I have been noticing for some time now that young female check out girls make ZERO eye contact with me.
Maybe it has been happening for a long time and I only started paying attention the past year or so. Who knows.

Maybe it is because some are fresh out of school and live their entire lives online (apart from riding chad) and this job thing is new to them?

It is really freaking me out. Next time I will observe and see if the foid is making eye contact with others before me.

Nah, complete opposite for me, straight direct robotic eye contact, like im a wall, no emotion, Kinda glad they don’t look disgusted but I know deep down they are,

I only use selfscan

Fakecel trait: you can hold eye contact.

I don't hold it, infact I get uncomfortable, but the checkout girls always use to make eye contact before.

Bro, she smiled at me. Bro, her hand touched mine etc

It made my day.:feelscry:

Yes cause I'm fucking short and hideous

Just because a female makes eye contact with you doesn't mean that she is attracted to you.
Yeah but the fact that you can hold eye contact with her means that you are not socially retarted, so if you're average looking than you will easily find a gf.