Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else excited for a potential WW3?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
The anglosphere is dying and I'm really curious to see how that will effect hypergamy. Also I just want some excitement in my life. America being invaded would be so fun to see happen

No because Muslims will die

No because we would die.

I'm not excited by the war but I'm not afraid to die. My life is so bad that I have nothing to loose. My money does not help me at all. :blackpill::blackpill:

The Anglosphere of influence is dying from degeneracy, it doesn't have the same respect it used to, but there is now a unique and widespread appeal to it; not dead but transformed.

Also, if there was a World War, the 'Anglosphere' would reign supreme. Our technology is superior and in greater supply than any other loosely-based world powers.

The Anglosphere of influence is dying from degeneracy, it doesn't have the same respect it used to, but there is now a unique and widespread appeal to it; not dead but transformed.

Also, if there was a World War, the 'Anglosphere' would reign supreme. Our technology is superior and in greater supply than any other loosely-based world powers.
Except the US doesn't produce anything anymore. They have a large army but the infrastructure is crumbling. If the US got into war with a decent adversary morale would be so low that most people would just let a foreign country walk all over them

Except the US doesn't produce anything anymore.
We have our chink slaves produce stuff for us.

They have a large army but the infrastructure is crumbling.
If by infrastructure you mean roads and stuff, yeah, the United States' landmass is disproportionately large to its population and feasible income for large-scale improvement.

If the US got into war with a decent adversary morale would be so low that most people would just let a foreign country walk all over them
I can't claim the U.S. has a good or bad morale tbh, I have no idea, but it doesn't seem reasonable that we would allow a weaker nation to threaten our power.

We have our chink slaves produce stuff for us.

If by infrastructure you mean roads and stuff, yeah, the United States' landmass is disproportionately large to its population and feasible income for large-scale improvement.

I can't claim the U.S. has a good or bad morale tbh, I have no idea, but it doesn't seem reasonable that we would allow a weaker nation to threaten our power.
You're chink slaves don't need you anymore lol. That's what happens when you sell out the infrastructure of your country to fund billionaires. By infrastructure I mean this country is gonna go the way of Europe and be completely irrelevant on the global scale cause you don't produce anything

If WW3 happened most of us would die anyway bc no one knows how to survive outside their little plastic bubble with A/C and frozen fucking burritos

Oh yeah I can’t wait to die!

Only if i get young stacy afterwards

The anglosphere is dying and I'm really curious to see how that will effect hypergamy. Also I just want some excitement in my life. America being invaded would be so fun to see happen
When the war goes nuclear your not gonna like it as much. Unless you bunkermaxxxx like me:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: