Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else enjoy being ugly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19321
  • Start date
Deleted member 19321

Deleted member 19321

5’7 gynocel
-
Recently I've just accepted my repulsive looks and kinda appreciate how I'm viewed as evil because of my face. Makes me feel threatening knowing I look the way I do. I can tell when I make females uncomfortable by being in their vicinity. I have droopy eyelids and a bored, mean-looking asymmetrical face. I'm aware all of this is partially cope but I've just given up at this point.

Attachments

• 1563131901439s.jpg
    1563131901439s.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 34
Weird cope but ok

No they wont see you as evil. They see machiavellian chads as evil, powerful and hot. You are just creepy to them.

with the popularity of social media and smart phones with increasingly better video quality, it's legit dangerous to be ugly in public

adenoids-10-638.jpg

I'm sure this guy lives his life with joy. Doesn't he?

Now I just go along with it. Everyone assumes I’m super tired or that I went “out last night” because of the huge bags under my eyes, so I always just say “of course.” People always point out how red my face is, and I just say “it’s because I’m an alcoholic.”

Recently I've just accepted my repulsive looks and kinda appreciate how I'm viewed as evil because of my face. Makes me feel threatening knowing I look the way I do. I can tell when I make females uncomfortable by being in their vicinity.
gCmzZRP.gif

Strong cope OP, strong cope.
I enjoy being 5'7 ngl.

I went through this cope phase once

No. The only thing I enjoy about being ugly is that i'm invisible. I'm an introvert and have a bit of social anxiety so i hate small talk with strangers. I like that no one ever attempts to make small talk with me.

Is this the ultimate Gigacope?

strongest cope i have seen in a while. being ugly does a lot of psychological damage. But hey you do you

strongest cope i have seen in a while. being ugly does a lot of psychological damage. But hey you do you
Why let it? If you ogremaxx and gymcel you can make people uncomfortable and take solace in that

No, not really.

this a trick question ?

Teach me your ways oh cope senpai

This had to be the biggest cope i've ever seen posted on this site.

foids would rather get raped by chad than be around the vicinity of you

There are few things that I enjoy and being ugly is not one of them

Strong cope OP, strong cope.
I enjoy being 5'7 ngl.
Isn’t 5’7 not that bad in Turkey?
I legitimately laugh sometimes wondering how life could actually manage to be this shit, it seems like it shouldn't be possible
I have had moments where at my absolute lowest I go full on Walter White and laugh hysterically at my own hopelessness, it really is the last recourse of a mad man.

Sometimes. I also sometimes enjoy being rejected, but those are rare occasions

I enjoy the fact that i make the foids nauseous: anything that makes them uncomfortable is a bit of revenge. I also like to not shower for a while and stink, and start getting close to them in the Subway.

sure, it gets so exhausting to show off something that nobody wants

wearing shitty torn old clothes is lifefuel every once in a while, you are absolutely not trying to convince anyone that you are cool and fuckable for once, just being yourself

i also let my teeth go coal black for several months because of a bad mouthwash prescription before getting them whitened, that was hilarious, it shocked the hell out of some people, at that point I understood what it means to be a really strident ugly fuck and how it has its own "halo" to a degree, but I had my fill after that experience

outside matching the inside = less inner conflict

being a gymcel has the intimidation factor which I find useful. Foids avoid you and shoot you weird looks, and cucks assume you're a low IQ thug with a short temper.

God no, I literally don't see a single good point to it. My entire life is nothing but a meaningless stasis of what effectively amounts to solitary confinement, only coping barely with the internet and occasionally video games.

I legitimately laugh sometimes wondering how life could actually manage to be this shit, it seems like it shouldn't be possible
Our society was never naturally meant to reach this point, our ancestors have burdened us with this.