Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else dying from heatstroke?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Every summer, Im boiling with heat and its one of the worst times of the year for me, I change clothes more times daily than i can count and i sweat more than usual, It isnt as comfy as drinking a warm cup of choccy milk during the winter, I wish we could go back to winter, I can really start to feel the climate change and no matter how much i airvent the room, Heat follows.

This summer has been pretty hot, i had an airsoft event i paid money to go to but i barely did anything thanks to the goddamn heat.

Yes it is even worse when the sewer pipes get heated and unleash a putrid odor around my village.

Heat Wave 80S GIF

Nah, it’s cold af and I’m heatermaxxing

Ive seen a few canadian rockstars touring in my country
btw for example Sum 41, The lightning was fantastic.
In canada heating is much more important to survive

I have a cheap tower fan that barely do anything but throw the hot air back at me.
It's getting hot here bro!

My bedfan battery died in the Knight! I was like gak! It should have lasted all Knight!

It's charging now.... Using the wall powered fans rn...

At least the air is moving so it's less stale.

nah i just cant fucking sleep feels like insomia got me

It's getting hot here bro!

My bedfan battery died in the Knight! I was like gak! It should have lasted all Knight!

It's charging now.... Using the wall powered fans rn...

At least the air is moving so it's less stale.
Based, Hopefully it works, FUCK HOT AIR, I LOVE THE WINTER AND THE CACAO

Canadians are damn lucky, You may have a twisted country but the world needs your cold right now
Nah, I don't need his cold. It isn't hot here, just around 20°C today, the same yesterday. But the hottest days often don't come until July or August..

How u survive?
You don't need AC here,
Longer heat waves are rare, especially in the northwest half of Germany. After two or three hot days, thunderstorms usually appear again.
Apart from that, the houses are better insulated than your cardboard shacks in the U.S. Keeping the shutters down during the day after ventilating extensively in the cooler early hours is usually enough.
After all, “tropical nights” with minimum temperatures over 20°C are extremely rare here.

You don't need AC here,
Longer heat waves are rare, especially in the northwest half of Germany. After two or three hot days, thunderstorms usually appear again.
Apart from that, the houses are better insulated than your cardboard shacks in the U.S. Keeping the shutters down during the day after ventilating extensively in the cooler early hours is usually enough.
After all, “tropical nights” with minimum temperatures over 20°C are extremely rare here.
I do suffer in my Dachgeschoss

Nah, I don't need his cold. It isn't hot here, just around 20°C today, the same yesterday. But the hottest days often don't come until July or August..
OK then we will exclude your country from the offer, Done.

I do suffer in my Dachgeschoss
Dachgeschoß ist übel im Sommer, ich hause zum Glück im Erdgeschoß, da machen auch drei, vier Tage um die 30°C nix aus. Danach beginnt es sich jedoch aufzuheizen, wenn es heiß bleibt.

Nah bro I live in west euro country, climate is very mild here, even in summer.

I could offer you a place in my basement btw. :feelskek:
That would be nice, Im a NEET anyway and germany is one of the countries
that allow me to move within the NEETbuxx regions in the goverment i have.

Since its legal in germany with weed i can finally get my CBD medication
and also become a stoner which will help my ADHD symptoms massively!

That would be nice, Im a NEET anyway and germany is one of the countries
that allow me to move within the NEETbuxx regions in the goverment i have.

Since its legal in germany with weed i can finally get my CBD medication
and also become a stoner which will help my ADHD symptoms massively!
Where do you live now?
Weed is legal now? Oh yes, there was something there. I just forgot about it because I don't really have anything to do with smoking weed. I tested it once and it just made me tired and I fell into sleep. :feelskek: :smonk:

Where do you live now?
Weed is legal now? Oh yes, there was something there. I just forgot about it because I don't really have anything to do with smoking weed. I tested it once and it just made me tired and I fell into sleep. :feelskek: :smonk:
Must have been nice

It was terrible in April to earlier this month. It's alot better now since the rain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back