Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else do this when you see guys with gfs?

Ulkesh

Ulkesh

Greycel
It doesn't even trigger me when I see some Chad with a gf because it's so obvious that I'm an inferior man compared to him. The thing that really fucking triggers me when I see some morbidly obese lesbian with a gf. Like this one time I talked with this tumblr cum dumpster and then I asked for her name and it was a dudes name. She was some fucking transtrender meme landwhale and she had a gf. And she was like "just make a tinder account bro". 

Why do this absolute garbage tier dudes/ attack helicopters get gfs but not me. I'm no model but I'm 3/10 and educated... I'm still better than some of these people

Yeah it seems that if youre lesbian you dont have to be top tier to attract a woman like you would if you were a male. Heterosexual men have it the hardest by far.

Enigmatic93 said:
Yeah it seems that if youre lesbian you dont have to be top tier to attract a woman like you would if you were a male. Heterosexual men have it the hardest by far.

Women only treat other women and chads like humans

Because pussy>dick