Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else dislikes dogs?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
i honestly do and i think they're overrated as fuck and cats are superior overall

they bark endlessly, smell like shit, maul and bite millions of children and people every year, shed annoying small disgusting hair, hump everything, require constant high maintenance, their pissing and shitting is disgusting, they are dirty, might fuck the women in the house, look intimidating and not cute at all, etc

and contrary to popular belief, they're not loyal at all. studies showed that 70% of dogs will not attack a burglar stealing the house and they have no problem with running away from their owner or following someone else especially if he presents them with food

tbh I don't like any kind of pet

birds are cool tho

Dogs are amazing. Someone who insults them that way is on my blacklist. And I have met lots of dogs that don't smell AT ALL. I kiss and hug them in the fur and they are like teddy bears, like the friends I never had.
I generally love animals, maybe because humans have disappointed me enough.

Dogs are amazing. Someone who insults them that way is on my blacklist. And I have met lots of dogs that don't smell AT ALL. I kiss them in the fur and they are like teddy bears.
You sound like a foid

Dogs are amazing. Someone who insults them that way is on my blacklist. And I have met lots of dogs that don't smell AT ALL. I kiss them in the fur and they are like teddy bears.
You sound like a foid

And you sound like a sheep. BAAAAAAA
you're 100% a woman. your dumb avi that you picked out of a facebook meme trying to blend here, your name, your way of talking, etc

you're 100% a woman. your dumb avi that you picked out of a facebook meme trying to blend here, your name, your way of talking, etc
You've got a point, there...
As for the pet thing, I totally agree. I love my acts, and while I like dog, I vibe with how poised cats are.

You've got a point, there...
As for the pet thing, I totally agree. I love my acts, and while I like dog, I vibe with how poised cats are.
i think some breeds of dogs need to be banned from being pets and the others need to follow some rules in order not to harm and endanger anyone else

Smart people hate dogs. If you like dogs you seriously should rope right this minute.

Dogs are amazing. Someone who insults them that way is on my blacklist.
Put me on your blacklist then you filthy dog.

Cope. Dogs mogs cats to oblivion.

Yeah, i'm a cat person.

I love dogs. I have a white German Shepherd who ironically life mogs everyone on here.
Cope. Dogs mogs cats to oblivion.
Cougar1

I don't think so.

I liked them but after dogpill i hate them. my grandfather never allowed dogs or cats. maybe he knew about this. He was very based.

I like dogs but, I don't want to take care of one.

Cats are the master race, i agree.
Dogs are filthy, most of them anyway.

No you're a faggot

Dogs are amazing. Someone who insults them that way is on my blacklist. And I have met lots of dogs that don't smell AT ALL. I kiss and hug them in the fur and they are like teddy bears, like the friends I never had.
@waste matter check this out :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Smart people hate dogs. If you like dogs you seriously should rope right this minute.
Based

a dog recently chewed the shit out of my internet cable fuck those bastards

Fuck you and every dog in this world. Fucking faggot.

This

Last edited:
You probably live in a urban area.

In the country, "working dogs" are valuable helpers.

I agree with everything you said

You sound like a foid
You're either a 14-year-old, or a femoid.
You have to like normies if you like dogs. Dogs behave like normies: loud, intrusive, constantly trying to prove their domination in absolutely pathetic way.

it's complicated
obviously dogs can be cool if you have a house with a big garden or an estate (just Berghof-maxx bro)

they're not so great if all you have is a shitty apartment, which your dog shits up, zooms around in, and barks in all the time, and even sleeps in the bed with you and your wife, should you ever get that far with women

I like dogs, they're the only ones that have ever loved me.

I like dogs, they're the only ones that have ever loved me.
They love the food & shelter you give them and nothing more.
They would tell you to fuck off for someone else that gives a hint of giving them food and shelter too and would not think twice to leave your ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back