Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else diagnosed mental illness?

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
I've been diagnosed with panic disorder, GAD, etc but I was going through my medical records from getting my NEETBUXX months ago and I'm fucking diagnosed with Antisocial personality disorder. WHAT IN THE FUCK, THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT. Anyway i'm pretty stoned but is anyone else diagnosed with anything?

U have autism old sod!

I've been diagnosed with panic disorder, GAD, etc but I was going through my medical records from getting my NEETBUXX months ago and I'm fucking diagnosed with Antisocial personality disorder. WHAT IN THE FUCK, THEY NEVER TOLD ME THAT. Anyway i'm pretty stoned but is anyone else diagnosed with anything?
Some bad shit

Yeah i got depression, probably borderline, personality disorders such as avoidance, probably more. Autism too and maybe schizoaffective disorder

Bipolar. They tried to make me take meds, I told them to fuck off.

Mental illness isn't real, being normal isn't real. [What is normal?] Secular interpretations of mental illness is merely a historical continuation of what was known as religious heresy. The modern secular psychiatrist is the evolved religious priest or grand inquisitor. Historically speaking, one gave birth to the other, one format replaced the other overtime.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I've always found it amusing that societies based upon their own collective insanities cast individuals out calling them insane, pots callIng kettles black. One cannot gaze upon human civilization without seeing all the madness it embraces on a collective level daily. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Yep. I got officially diagnosed with a couple of things a year ago or so. Im a good actor, a very domesticated human, so i can pretend to be NT and keep living my life while just taking antidepressants and axyolitics. I got diagnosed when i was around 30 y.o., because if youre an ugly, short and aspie male nobody cares about you until you literally suffer from a public mental breakdown.

To be honest, the hardest blackpill to shallow is that every single actual truecel is gonna go crazy sooner or later. Theres nothing you can really do about it. I know im slowly losing my mind since im 20, and from 25 onwards its just unstoppable. You can delay it, you can deal with it better or worse, but you cant avoid it. We are social and sexual creatures, so extreme isolation drives any human crazy.

Mental illness isn't real, being normal isn't real. [What is normal?] Secular interpretations of mental illness is merely a historical continuation of what was known as religious heresy. The modern secular psychiatrist the evolved religious priest or whatever inquisitor. Historically speaking, one gave birth to the other, one format replaced the other overtime.

Hello Foucault, i thought you were dead.

Yep. I got officially diagnosed with a couple of things a year ago or so. Im a good actor, a very domesticated human, so i can pretend to be NT and keep living my life while just taking antidepressants and axyolitics. I got diagnosed when i was around 30 y.o., because if youre an ugly, short and aspie male nobody cares about you until you literally suffer from a public mental breakdown.

To be honest, the hardest blackpill to shallow is that every single actual truecel is gonna go crazy sooner or later. Theres nothing you can really do about it. I know im slowly losing my mind since im 20, and from 25 onwards its just unstoppable. You can delay it, you can deal with it better or worse, but you cant avoid it. We are social and sexual creatures, so extreme isolation drives any human crazy.

Hello Foucault, i thought you were dead.
I must admit that I do like reading Foucault, is it that obvious? :feelsjuice:

I must admit that I do like reading Foucault, is it that obvious? :feelsjuice:

The easy part is getting into Foucault, the hard part is getting out of it.
I heavily disagree with his ideas about how mental health works, specially after studying psychology and suffering a mental illness in my own flesh.
The implicit metaphysics of his work is absurd and delusional, but thats the problem with any french poststructuralist.
But i still like some of his ideas from History of Sexuality and Watching and punishing (im translating the titles on my head)

The easy part is getting into Foucault, the hard part is getting out of it.
I heavily disagree with his ideas about how mental health works, specially after studying psychology and suffering a mental illness in my own flesh.
The implicit metaphysics of his work is absurd and delusional, but thats the problem with any french poststructuralist.
But i still like some of his ideas from History of Sexuality and Watching and punishing (im translating the titles on my head)
His book, Madness And Civilization, is a personal favorite of mine. I entirely believe mental illness is a cultural construct, and there's a difference between mental illness versus neurological problems where the later is the brain as an organ missing parts or not functioning on average. As for absurdity and delusion, what can I say? Much of the human condition revolves around both. :feelsclown::feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

You VILL take ze meds

I am pretty sure I have but I never been to a therepist or psychologist, would go if that meant Neetbux

depression and asperger

When I was in the mental hospital I was diagnosed with catatonia and psychotic depression

When I was in the mental hospital I was diagnosed with catatonia and psychotic depression
man, psych wards fucking suck. they wouldn't even let us drink fuckin' coffee

assburgers autism spectrum

I am pretty sure I have but I never been to a therepist or psychologist, would go if that meant Neetbux
the old neetbux guide has been outdated for so fucking long, i plan on making a guide on how to get it these days

I made my therapist develop a mental illness
bitch chimped out and said i had to be transferred because i caused her stress

what a joker

lol

man, psych wards fucking suck. they wouldn't even let us drink fuckin' coffee
I could drink as much coffee as I wanted and make sandwiches as well. Only downside was that it was a closed ward, so I was only allowed to go outside under supervision. By myself I was only allowed to go in their garden. They are pretty scary places

I could drink as much coffee as I wanted and make sandwiches as well. Only downside was that it was a closed ward, so I was only allowed to go outside under supervision. By myself I was only allowed to go in their garden. They are pretty scary places
you got to go outside? at mine, it's not allowed

lol I even lampooned her by text as she had a "work" phone
I kept gaslighting her about psychology and different thinkers

i think i went as far as texting her do you even psychology bro, as she never answered any messages even when she was, "not driven to stress" by me

lol I even lampooned her by text as she had a "work" phone
I kept gaslighting her about psychology and different thinkers

i think i went as far as texting her do you even psychology bro, as she never answered any messages even when she was, "not driven to stress" by me
she needs a fuckin therapist :lul:

she needs a fuckin therapist :lul:
thats what i was trying to break her down to
this bitch was bluepilled to alpha centauri and was boring and repeating ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT HERR DERR BLUE PILLED MARXIST GLOBO HOMO FEMINIST SELF IMPROVEMENT MEME BALLS TO ME WEEK AFTER WEEK

I had enough after 2 weeks of this balls and NUKED HER WITH BLACK PILL AFTER BLACK PILL, thats when she chimped out

I think a few more messages in this vein and i may have got her committed, i lost interest after a few weeks however

maybe i could have stepped up MANNED UP and BECOME HER THERAPIST

LOOOOOOOOOL

Chronic depression and ADHD.

I was once diagnosed as undiagnosible, due to my hypersanity fettle.

I blame this on my early exposure to morealism as a young man. (What kids these days call the blackpill...)

now depression and anxiety also come

I have undiagnosed depression but I’m on this forum for locally undesired men which says a lot already about my mental state but I do have a diagnosed disability called autism.

I have undiagnosed depression but I’m on this forum for locally undesired men which says a lot already about my mental state but I do have a diagnosed disability called autism.
do you get NEETbux

I have Bi Polar and severe social anxiety. My parents think the only solution is to shove antidepressants down my throat and call it a day. It’s probably only made me worse.

I am a certified autist.

Other than to get neetbux, psychiatric diagnosis is retarded. I don't need a glorified drug dealer to tell me that I'm anxious very often, I know that shit on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back