Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else despises battle passes?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Taking a break
★★★★★
I really fucking hate battle passes. It doesn't help every fucking game has one now and they all run at the same time. It feels like a full time job to complete these things.

I know they are optional and I've stopped caring about whether I complete them or not. I'm just really tired of seeing them EVERYWHERE

New game releases
Battle pass

:reeeeee:

Yes. I hate seasons, dlc, battle passes, campaigns, all that crap.

Yes. I hate seasons, dlc, battle passes, campaigns, all that crap.
It's just a battle for your attention and extra dollarydoos instead of making great quality games.

Fortnite did it and now every game feels the need to do it

I don't care as long as it's not p2w

I don't care as long as it's not p2w
Most of them become p2w with skins like warzones all black skins, apex weapon skins having incredibly improved ironsights over the defaults. Probably a ton more examples of this, but they all become p2w

It's foolish. It just adds the subscription model that streaming services have to gaming

fuck modern gayming

Yeah it's making me want to puke, you have battle passes, long events, item shops, dlcs or lootboxes. Gaming turned completely cancerous and they act surprised that i'm pirating vast majority of new games and play a lot of old titles.

the whole concept of the battle pass is retarded, you have to unlock something you've already paid for it YOUR NOT EVEN GUARANTEED WHAT YOU PAID FOR
:feelskek:

Back in my day we just had expansions and that was it.

some are called dlcs but in reality are like old school expansions

the whole concept of the battle pass is retarded, you have to unlock something you've already paid for it YOUR NOT EVEN GUARANTEED WHAT YOU PAID FOR

View: https://youtu.be/mzXNmTFne30?t=58
EA is the worst in that regard they literally add NOTHING to the sp, all new content is for MP with MTX and Item shop that includes shit that was free in previous games :feelsseriously: At least Remasters of Burnout and Hot Pursuit are free of that garbage and are faithful to the old version and also add paid dlcs for free.

Unbound Battlepass = $15, Hot Pursuit Remastered + Burnout Paradise Remastered = $11. Choice is obvious.

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/mzXNmTFne30?t=58
EA is the worst in that regard they literally add NOTHING to the sp, all new content is for MP with MTX and Item shop that includes shit that was free in previous games :feelsseriously: At least Remasters of Burnout and Hot Pursuit are free of that garbage and are faithful to the old version and also add paid dlcs for free.

which racing games do you recommend to play? I really enjoyed BeamNG just anything casual sounds fun

Overused kike gaming business

The good old days :feelscomfy: Some of these are quite modern though, no maybe not everything is lost.
Yeah some devs are still releasing expansions but they are getting rarer and rarer, Rockstar just completely gave up on sp with GTA V. Creative Assembly cuts their expansion like content into many small pieces and forces you to pay 2-3x more than in the past. Fuck them.

I really fucking hate battle passes. It doesn't help every fucking game has one now and they all run at the same time. It feels like a full time job to complete these things.

I know they are optional and I've stopped caring about whether I complete them or not. I'm just really tired of seeing them EVERYWHERE
it represents everything wrong with modern games

corporate greed has to ruin everything

so many games now are pay to win or have paywalled content

I try to avoid live service games somewhat now. Like you said, I don't want to have a second job but fun.

I swear every fucking game has them now.