Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else daydream about going ER

HikiCreep

HikiCreep

Banned
-
I occasionally Daydream about going ER i do it when I’m really stressed and shit I’ve always kinda liked the idea of going ER to some extent but I can’t ever do it anyways cuz I can’t ever get a gun so basically im stuck Daydreaming jfl anyway does anyone else here think about/Daydream about going ER

This seems to be common on Grand Theft Auto games.

Very relatable

No greycel, nobody does that. Now go and glow somewhere else.

i only dream about suicide

I occasionally Daydream about going ER i do it when I’m really stressed and shit I’ve always kinda liked the idea of going ER to some extent but I can’t ever do it anyways cuz I can’t ever get a gun so basically im stuck Daydreaming jfl anyway does anyone else here think about/Daydream about going ER
I occassionally do it. I mentally plan it out. Im waiting for the apocalypse so I can go ER 24/7 with no law and order. Only thing stopping me is law and order. I think for most of us anyways. Not saying to do it. If one is going to do it wait until the apocalypse happens. which will be soon probably

I wouldn't do such a horrible thing :feelscomfy: