Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else damage one of their few stable relationships

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
★★★★★
I used to have a cousin (I still do), we grew up together, likes many of the same stuff, hung out alot, used to call for hours and the like
But we grew apart and he thinks I'm a pedophile because I made a joke about it once. This basically damaged one of my few strong and irl friendships with somebody I consider to be my brother of sorts. At times, I look nack on google photos of pics or vids of us together and feel incredibly sad. He's a normie now, has had a gf, has a friendgroup and lives his own life while I haven't really moved on from anything :feelsrope:

Suifuel to see family members happy mogging you

Yes I stopped talking to this one guy I knew for 7years because he was always telling me about foids he's talking to and one time showed me a snap from a girl where she was showing her ass it was pure ragefuel. I used to like him but he was just another normfag after all. But that was more his fault ig I didn't do the damage