Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anyone else cringe at the fantasy-stories that they make about how Incels live their lives?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hm7jyl/ope_theyre_posting_about_me_now_ive_reached_the/?utm_term=34653867588&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=null&utm_content=footer

Seriously, the only way you would be able to write such a thing is if you do this yourself.

" Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. "

I'm too depressed to cum that many times in one day, and it's not healthy.

" He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. "

I have no gaming chair, and my room is practically spotless. I sweep the floor and dust the furniture inside it every-day. I don't eat in my room that's fucking nasty.

" His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. "

I don't live at home so this doesn't apply, but I do empty my garbage bin every day and there's nothing on my floor.

" She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week. "

This is just straight cringe.

these guys are bad at perspective writing tbh

Who looks at the time to know if or when to masturbate?

Plates? What plates? And I thought gaming chairs is what thots use. Not guys.

I think they're comparing those super fat gamers that can barely move with incels. Which is cute because many times I see those fat gamers somehow have girlfriends or wives.

It's also cute they think everyone lives in the basement or even owns a futon.

I hate going on IT because of all the cringe and faggotry, "its your body girl, you do you and don't let incels shame you for being a whore! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

these guys are bad at perspective writing tbh

They're awful. I've never read a good fiction book by a foid. Even Jane Eyre isn't that good.

I dont know man, whoever wrote that, made it so specific, I wonder if they themselves had an experience like that. :feelskek:

I dont know man, whoever wrote that, made it so specific, I wonder if they themselves had an experience like that. :feelskek:
reallY?? sounds like it was written by a 13 year old uppity female with freckles that vehemently hates chubby nerd men

They're awful. I've never read a good fiction book by a foid. Even Jane Eyre isn't that good.
To Kill a Mockingbird wasn't bad tbh

1 the most I’ve ever cum in a day was three
2 my parents would beat me if I left stuff out
3 the fart thing is both childish and revolting

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hm7jyl/ope_theyre_posting_about_me_now_ive_reached_the/?utm_term=34653867588&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=null&utm_content=footer

Seriously, the only way you would be able to write such a thing is if you do this yourself.

" Feeling he had done his part for the day, he looked over at the clock, and saw it was time for his mid morning masturbation session, his sixth of the day. "

I'm too depressed to cum that many times in one day, and it's not healthy.

" He swivels his gaming chair around, knocking several plates off his crowded desk, sending tendie crumbs and a half eaten hot pocket scattering across the floor. "

I have no gaming chair, and my room is practically spotless. I sweep the floor and dust the furniture inside it every-day. I don't eat in my room that's fucking nasty.

" His mother would eventually clean up while he slept, trying to hide the tears in her eyes and stifle the bitter sighs that came as she picked up another napkin crusted with what she hoped was cheese. "

I don't live at home so this doesn't apply, but I do empty my garbage bin every day and there's nothing on my floor.

" She leaves the musty basement, she hears her son roll over on his futon, frame creaking, struggling, as he mutters in his sleep "Incels are the modern philosophers of the femoid age". He settles, and let's lose with a fart loud enough to shake the rafters, and she sighs again, knowing she'll be cleaning it out of his underwear once he takes them off next week. "

This is just straight cringe.

People on IT are even below us.

Stop letting IT living rent free (baybee) in your head.

It really is cringe. Why do they even think of it if they don’t do it? They are the ones that are actually like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back