Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else cringe at how beta they were when they were bluepilled?

I

incel

Officer
★★★
my highschool and part of college my life made makes skin crawl. was coping so hard during those years

Yes, i got redpilled early on, but after that the damage was already done. If i coukd go back with the knowledge that i have now, things would have been so much different.

Some cringey stuff I did when younger keeps me up at night

>Implying I'm not still beta.

I've pretty much always been red pilled from an early age.

yeah I cringed at these times even when I was still blue pilled. I cringe about what I used to be an do to this day and I regret it all. I used to embarrass my self all the time when I had a blue pilled mentality.

Glad it is over.

But I am still Beta af. :'(

DankIncel said:
yeah I cringed at these times even when I was still blue pilled. I cringe about what I used to be an do to this day and I regret it all. I used to embarrass my self all the time when I had a blue pilled mentality.

Glad it is over.

The blue pill was force fed to us all. You shouldn't feel ashamed that you've  lived some of your life according to its tenets. It's not your fault.

Fontaine said:
Some cringey stuff I did when younger keeps me up at night

Same for me :( Ive been really pathetic and i dont think i will ever forgive myself...

I use to lend femaloids my sweater and gum whey asked for it. I wish I could kill my past self brutally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back