Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else constantly has girls trying to avoid sitting next to him?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Fucking hell, went on a bus ( As usual until I get a car ) and it happened again! I sat on the front seat of the bus, and many started to sit down. As one girl passed by me she saw there were no other seats and she didn't want to stand up, so she sat next to me, by sitting on the edge of the fucking seat! On the edge! She closed her legs and moved them towards the opposite direction so she doesn't accidentally touch me, of course she was a blonde bitchlet, she talked to her normcuck teen friends and laughed like a retard the whole time "like yeah like likeeeeee".

happens all the time, it's not just girls that avoid me tho

If there's an open seat next to me in lecture while the room is almost full, they refuse to sit there and scan the room for open seats.

It's quite common for foids even old ones to avoid me at the bus or train. But it's better tbh, i have 2 seats 1 for myself 1 for my backpack.

Its the same for me. I hate public transportation.

Yeah all the time at university I sit alone or next to other men because foids don't want to sit next to me, I'm too ugly for those pretentious bitches even if they're uglier than me, because a woman will always find someone aesthetically better than me thanks to facebook or that fucking tinder.

Yeah, it's why I don't sit anymore. Better two seats are taken than one.

No. My bus is usually very crowded so i always sit next to sexy foid. It is lifefuel tbh.

I don’t even sit next to foids because high inhibition

This has not happened to me, at least I did not notice. There have been a few women sitting next to me because there was no other place.

Haha nobody ever sits next to me

In my whole life there has never been 1 foid that ever sat next to me willingly.

I thought it was body odor but it happens even when I have showered.

This happens to me partially because of my piratemaxxing
Also subhuman

Females, always ugly ones, will sit next to me sometimes. I always move because I've had enough of being arrested for the heinous misdemeanor of existing as an ugly male.

Same. Old people and guys often avoid sitting next to me, but not all the time. Women on the other hand avoid me completely. I've never sat next to a woman in public transport.

Just put on your earphones and ignore them bro

Fucking hell, went on a bus ( As usual until I get a car ) and it happened again! I sat on the front seat of the bus, and many started to sit down. As one girl passed by me she saw there were no other seats and she didn't want to stand up, so she sat next to me, by sitting on the edge of the fucking seat! On the edge! She closed her legs and moved them towards the opposite direction so she doesn't accidentally touch me, of course she was a blonde bitchlet, she talked to her normcuck teen friends and laughed like a retard the whole time "like yeah like likeeeeee".
this happens to truecels, so welcome to the club i guess

I've grown to accept it. Atleast you get the entire seat to yourself. Plus my bag needs that seat because in my bag I carry my gaurdian angel:feelskek:

Happened all the time in school.

Do people actually care who you they're seating near in a bus? I just want a seat

8814.jpg

When I was SEAmaxxing, they'd go out of their way not to sit next to me. I'd have seats clear on both sides.

they feel like they're being raped whenever an ugly male so much as brushes them

I swear I would've shifted around until we touched, but then again not many of you are based like me

Yes, everywhere for me. I smell good and everything, and I'm the last resort for girls if they want to sit next to me. None of the dudes have a problem sitting next to me, it's just the girls.

If I'm the first one in my classroom, wherever I sit an invisible force field appears and keeps everyone at least two spots away from me.