Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else constantly daydream about being in a relationship? Or having a social life in general?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I do. And I don’t daydream about a realistic, cruel, blackpilled one. I daydream about a close and loving one a lot. Even if it’s super unrealistic. It both helps me cope with loneliness (and sexual frustration) and also hurts at the same time. I daydream about all the adventures we go on, all the fun we have and the laughs we share. Sometimes I even fantasize about getting married and having a kid or two.

Sometimes I daydream about having a small, close group of friends I often get together with. Just going out, shooting the shit.

yes man all the time

I do. And I don’t daydream about a realistic, cruel, blackpilled one. I daydream about a close and loving one a lot. Even if it’s super unrealistic. It both helps me cope with loneliness (and sexual frustration) and also hurts at the same time. I daydream about all the adventures we go on, all the fun we have and the laughs we share. Sometimes I even fantasize about getting married and having a kid or two.

Sometimes I daydream about having a small, close group of friends I often get together with. Just going out, shooting the shit.
Lol no that died years ago.

I know my place and what is possible to attain for myself.

I constantly dream about being a Giga Chad and mogging people at the mall

Every single day

It’s not cucked to fantasize about something good even if it’s not realistic
But it is.
Firefox RDlul4WCX3

Women will never fall in love with your personality. Fantasizing about it is cucked. Although I won't shame you for wanting to be desired, because people are egoists.

But it is.
View attachment 177662
Women will never fall in love with your personality. Fantasizing about it is cucked. Although I won't shame you for wanting to be desired, because people are egoists.
I will never be rich either but I often fantasize about being a billionaire

I used to do that a lot back when i was still a teenager. Now however it's getting harder for me to imagine something like this, since it's just far too unrealistic. And the thought that i will never expierience something like this in the real word, makes me feel very depressed.

Yes all the time
I know what I'm daydreaming about is unrealistic but I just do it regardless

Knowing my place actually makes me feel even worse and more hopeless :(

No, I daydream about being a Clone trooper or a Jedi (no joke).

That reminds me. I should catch up on The Mandalorian.
Same tbh. I don't really have much time to watch it though, mainly due to college bullshit.

Same tbh. I don't really have much time to watch it though, mainly due to college bullshit.
Hmm.
I’m seeing Star Wars on Friday but I know it’s probably gonna be terrible lol but I need to know this shitshow is gonna end

All the fucking time. Today when I woke up I stayed in bed daydreaming about it for like half an hour before getting up and starting the day.

Hmm.
I’m seeing Star Wars on Friday but I know it’s probably gonna be terrible lol but I need to know this shitshow is gonna end
Lucky you (or unlucky?). I live in eastern european shithole, so it's coming out here on 28th. I am still reluctant about seeing it in cinema. Disney doesn't deserve a single fucking cent.

Lucky you (or unlucky?). I live in eastern european shithole, so it's coming out here on 28th. I am still reluctant about seeing it in cinema. Disney doesn't deserve a single fucking cent.
Yeah Disney made a shit trilogy but they have done good with The Mandalorian

Yeah Disney made a shit trilogy but they have done good with The Mandalorian
Man, you baited me. I'm gonna watch it now instead of going to bed. 7 hours of sleep can wait if it's for Star Wars.

Look at my name

Since 2013, I've fantasized daily about having an imaginary girlfriend in a totally different setting - a cozy cabin in a remote mountainous location. This has turned out to be one of my greatest copes.

I also often daydream about being a really good hockey player because I fucking love hockey

In my much younger years I used to have great dreams about this that would always end at the good parts ie where I'd actually be able to succeed at either acquiring a relationship or just plain old getting some pussy.

Hahaha, man you just have to laugh when even your own personal dreams cuck you.

In my much younger years I used to have great dreams about this that would always end at the good parts ie where I'd actually be able to succeed at either acquiring a relationship or just plain old getting some pussy.

Hahaha, man you just have to laugh when even your own personal dreams cuck you.
I don’t often have romantic dreams thankfully

I don’t often have romantic dreams thankfully

You know come to think of it I'd describe these dreams of mine as being only mildly romantic ie it wasn't my LOTR's Aragorn and Arwen fantasy of them on the bridge in the film pledging their undying love for eachother.

My own sleeping dreams actually just had me having playful and fun banter with a chick who responded well to it and just as we were hitting it off and forming a relationship I'd wake up lol.

You know come to think of it I'd describe these dreams of mine as being only mildly romantic ie it wasn't my LOTR's Aragorn and Arwen fantasy of them on the bridge in the film pledging their undying love for eachother.

My own sleeping dreams actually just had me having playful and fun banter with a chick who responded well to it and just as we were hitting it off and forming a relationship I'd wake up lol.
Most of my dreams are either ones I don’t remember or ones that are so surreal and fast moving that I often can’t even put the pieces together on what they were about after waking up

No, I daydream about being a Clone trooper or a Jedi (no joke).

Me too. Powerful dark-side jedi who has sharingan ability to cast illusions with the force. The rebels got killed in my fantasies :feelsokman: :feelsokman: