Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else conceal carry knives all the time?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
I’m so damn small, 5’5. Most men are taller and bigger than me. And I cannot acquire a gun. And I’ve only been in a few fights before back in elementary, middle and high school. Only time I fought someone taller than me was this one bully in second grade and I bloodied his nose and he ran crying.

I conceal carry all the time because if a big tall guy decided to start problems with me I’d be completely fucked otherwise, and I live in a nigger infested ghetto so yeah, dealing with strong apes. How else can you defend yourself when your punches would barely even register? And I also don’t wanna just take any disrespect either so this seems like the best option for now.

I’m so damn small, 5’5. Most men are taller and bigger than me. And I cannot acquire a gun. And I’ve only been in a few fights before back in elementary, middle and high school. Only time I fought someone taller than me was this one bully in second grade and I bloodied his nose and he ran crying.

I conceal carry all the time because if a big tall guy decided to start problems with me I’d be completely fucked otherwise, and I live in a nigger infested ghetto so yeah, dealing with strong apes. How else can you defend yourself when your punches would barely even register? And I also don’t wanna just take any disrespect either so this seems like the best option for now.

Yes I had a switch blade (actually a folding knife that could be opened almost instantly with my thumb), but it broke a few days ago and I stabbed my hand trying to fix it. I had it for barely half a year and it already broke, I would carry it on me everywhere I went.

The only reason why I haven’t been attacked yet is because I still live in a nice white county but am afraid that’ll change in about a year because of the great replacement.

I used to carry a dagger with a 10” blade that I kept on a holster on my belt, it was concealed enough to carry but heavy as shit. i stopped cause I live in a very white majority neighborhood dominated by boomer’s and hood watch reporting anything even remotely suspicious, it’s not like anything was going to happen.