Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else caught in the paradoxical feeling of desiring intimacy while simultaneously fearing it?

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I crave intimacy but at the same time fear getting too close in that regard lest I get rejected or lest I can't escape.

Also imagine being the sort of guy that can EASILY be manipulated by women but having full awareness of this fact. You are bound to regard any promise of intimacy with fear and suspicion.

That's a prominent symptom of Avoidant personality disorder.

I crave intimacy but at the same time fear getting too close in that regard lest I get rejected or lest I can't escape.
This is very much the case for me. Not that it's ever going to happen, but I would be horrified if I found I'd got a girl pregnant as I would immediately be trapped - my life would suddenly be confined to a small bubble, and the freedom I have at the moment would be taken away.

To be honest, the fact that I can't get a girlfriend is probably for the best.

Kind of. That’s what happens when we can’t get any experience.

I really want a girl to love me

I don't know how i could ever be comfortable around women in 2019. They've all had 15 different dicks in them. How are you supposed to crave intimacy for roast beef ?

All the fucking time

Yes, even though it would probably for the best if I got a partner since that would give my life some sort of meaning, I can't help but feel anxious at the thought of being stuck to someone forever and that must play a role in why I can't approach foids that I like.
Which I almost certainly have.
Same. That or anti-social personality disorder. I fit the symptons for serveral personality disorders, really.

Throw me in, because I'm pretty much the same. I fear and desire getting close and intimate with a woman, because the good warm feelings of someone loving you and you loving that person seems amazing, yet if I get too attatched and she leaves me, it can devastate me and I may never recover. I've been hurt by people who're my friends for years as well as relatives that I was close with and still haven't fully recovered, that's why I'm always very leery of anyone wanting to associate with me, so I couldn't begin to imagine the pain of being hurt by a female that I love. Frankly it's probably for the better, I have my copes to keep me docile, as long as I can cope till I die I'm perfectly fine with dying alone. Besides if I get close to a woman and sex and intimacy I have with her is so great that my copes may not measure up and she leaves me I may not be able to return to my copes since they no longer work since I had something FAR better and the copes may not do it for me anymore, yeah that further solidifies my reasoning to not get intimate with a woman.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back