Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else cant smile anymore?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
I've been able to force a smile during social interactions at the stores for a while, but now i cant anymore bros it's like the muscles disappeared. what about you guys?

I laugh hysterically in my car like I'm Arthur Fleck often, but I don't have any people in my life who make me smile.

I laugh hysterically in my car like I'm Arthur Fleck often, but I don't have any people in my life who make me smile.
Me too. Some people who walked past me thought it was creepy and that I'm so kind of a maniac who escaped the asylum.

My mother said I have a "serial killer smile" I also have a gap in my teeth that I don't like to show and I have nothing to really smile for anyway.

i can smile, but my smile is really crooked and awkward

i never smile, it always felt weird

I only fake smile. Lost my real smile long ago

I'm missing teeth so I can smirk but not a full smile.

6c598832 9ff3 4a04 9f94 75f2403bbe03  01

I do laugh at jokes occasionally, though not as often as I'd like to.

I laugh at my own jokes 24/7, it's getting really bad :shock::shock:

I'll smile when that kike Zelensky surrenders to Russia.

I wish I had a friend who could call me on the phone and make me laugh, hell - I wish I had parents who could do that. :feelsrope:

Does laughing count? Otherwise, no, I can't smile, either.