Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anyone else browse this site on outside?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Being a incel, having a smartphone with me everywhere is a must, not to use whatsapp or browse social media as the degenerative foids as, but rather use it as a gaming device or a mini PC with web browsing capabilities.

I personally go a long way trip to my school everyday, taking 2.5 hours counting going&return. During the time on my bus I don't have much to do but to play games or browse websites, mainly this one.

The great thing about forums is that you can look up, look down and type all while walking, which means I browse this site regardless of what I'm doing. Walking cardio? Waiting? Eating? On class? My phone is always with me.

Anyone else feel the same?

I browse here while at the mood store and grocery store idgaf

I rarely leave home but this sounds like a good idea.

I do it everywhere, even in the middle of lectures sometimes, I can care fucking less of what people around me think.

im hardly ever in public so no

Staceys have seen me browsing /v9k/ in public so this wouldn't be much worse.

I do it everywhere, even in the middle of lectures sometimes, I can care fucking less of what people around me think.
Same. I try to dim my screen a bit when in crowds though. Being called out as a incel is embarrassing, even though almost no one here knows what it mean (I don't live in US)

I never go outside.

Obviously need to have the forum on the go.

Zoomers, the lot of you

i dont see a reason not to

I never go outside.
Basically this, I never go further than the immediate proximity of my house unless I have no other choice.

>going outside as an ugly incel
come on our whole existence screams rape we could potentially get arrested