Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else bipolar?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
I've never been tested but I constantly fluctuate between being nice and being spitefully angry. I'm generally a nice person, I try to treat everyone with respect and understanding but it literally takes me the smallest offense to make me go off on people. Anyone else experience this?

I can be set off by certain things at times, but I wouldn't say I'm bipolar though.

That's called having emotions, not even close to bipolar and honestly a joke to claim so. If you were bipolar you would have manic phases you wouldn't even remember half the time.

That's called having emotions, not even close to bipolar and honestly a joke to claim so. If you were bipolar you would have manic phases you wouldn't even remember half the time.
I have manic phases actually, I wouldn't say I have memory black outs though

I have manic phases actually, I wouldn't say I have memory black outs though
I'm not a doctor but I seriously doubt that. People are way too keen on diagnosing themselves with all kinds of crazy shit, it's literally seen as abnormal to show genuine emotion in the west nowadays

thought i was but then i realized the massive swings of my personality was from sleep deprivation and drugs