Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else become more of a night owl as they got older?

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Admiral
★★
Back when I was a little kid I naturally fell asleep early and would naturally wake up around 5:00 A.M. Now at 19, I often go to bed at 5-7 A.M. and sleep till 1-3 P.M. I cannot force myself to sleep any earlier that 3:30 A.M. no matter what I do. Being a night owl is brutal because society’s schedule works against you. I’m typing this at 6:12 A.M. right before I got to sleep. It’s over for nightowlcels. And before anyone says it, it’s not a phase. I have been on this sleep schedule for over 3 years now and will be starting a nightshift job soon.

It's the opposite for me. I feel sleepy at 11:00 PM, every day. I used to stay up until 4am as a teen and play Maplestory until sunrise.

Being a night owl is also a sign of being a psycopath. That's why so many foids are night owls.

It's ironic in a sense, how inceldom makes it over from all angles.

Because whatever is considered "good" in society, we're the opposite.

What's promoted for health, success, and self improvement is the 5 am club, David Goggins, Jocko WIllink, going to bed at 9 PM sharp and getting up at 5 am for a morning run.

Society promotes having friends, we stay in.

Society promotes healthy habits, most of us smoke/vape.

Maybe you'll understand what I'm saying or not, but it seems that whatever is associated with societal success, we're the opposite.

I go to sleep around 1 - 3 am, not as extreme as you, but I guess that still makes me a night owl.

I was always a night owl even when I was Little.

It's the opposite for me. I feel sleepy at 11:00 PM, every day. I used to stay up until 4am as a teen and play Maplestory until sunrise.
Interesting. You are lucky at least in the sense that your sleep schedule fits normal society better

Being a night owl is also a sign of being a psycopath. That's why so many foids are night owls.
I have heard about that. Pretty sure I’m definitely not a psychopath, but I do have some mild psychopathic tendencies. I am impulsive and get bored easily plus I’m a bit of a thrill seeker. I like driving fast cars. I also used to take the dog on walks at midnight when the streets were empty because it was calming. Can’t do that anymore because the dog got too mean. The thing about foods being night owls makes sense, but I have yet to meet a single night owl food in my life. They all go to bed at like 10:00 and are up by 6:00.

It's ironic in a sense, how inceldom makes it over from all angles.

Because whatever is considered "good" in society, we're the opposite.

What's promoted for health, success, and self improvement is the 5 am club, David Goggins, Jocko WIllink, going to bed at 9 PM sharp and getting up at 5 am for a morning run.

Society promotes having friends, we stay in.

Society promotes healthy habits, most of us smoke/vape.

Maybe you'll understand what I'm saying or not, but it seems that whatever is associated with societal success, we're the opposite.

I go to sleep around 1 - 3 am, not as extreme as you, but I guess that still makes me a night owl.
Your are very accurate with what you said. It truly is over from all angles. Whatever is considered “normal” and “acceptable” by society; we are the fucking opposite. Everything I do pretty much is the absolute opposite of normal and healthy. I have a junk food addiction. I’m an extreme night owl. I have Asperger’s. I have a special interest in cars and can hardly talk about anything else. I also have severe OCD instead of a brain that leaves me alone

I was always a night owl even when I was Little.
Strange. Most young kids are naturally morning people. Even I was before I became a night owl in my teens and as an adult