Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else ashamed of their ethnicty online?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Like when i talk to people online like in a game and they ask where im from i dont say turkish or turkish-american, i just say american. Im completely ashamed of being associated with turkey. I know it might seem cuckish but we are never associated with anything good. Everyone hates us. Last thing i want is to be called a goat fucker or inbred roach by someone and its justified cause we arent a protected minority. When people think of turkey they also think of war, genocides, ugly brown and hair shitskins, and muslims. They dont have positive thoughts.

Compare it to other nationalities where people think germans are masculine and innovative, japanese are sophisticated, french are cultured, british are classy, russians are tall and manly. Turks have no such halo. I used to mention i was turkish online but its yielded backlash. When i mention im american they think its normal/cool. They might imagine me as a white normie when i say im american instead od shitskin turk if i mention im turkish

Same
I hate being a blackcel
I wish I was white instead of ethnic

tbh I would only lie if I was a curry

I'm Blasian and experience similar problems. My ancestors were Chinese, Pinoy and Amerindian.

NA

Asian

I hid my full ancestry when I joined this forum to avoid racial conflict, as I strongly dislike White femoids.

I tell people i'm white.
(I'm half white half taco) to avoid Mexican jokes.

Last edited:
I'm Blasian and experience similar problems. My ancestors were Chinese, Pinoy and Amerindian.

View attachment 579648

View attachment 579646

I hid my full ancestry when I joined this forum to avoid racial conflict, as I strongly dislike White femoids.
Even though both my parents are turkish my dad is from the south east part of turkey with persian ancestry i believe and he looks very curry/nafri so i basically feel mix raced myself. I mean hes indistinguishable from the egyptians ive seen and they call him brother in arabic all the time. Hes also very into this turkish music genre named arabesque yet he secretly hates arabs despite emulating them like a cuck. I just hate i got his genes while my brother and sister got the more white western anatolion genes from my mom

Rarely, unless it's ghetto blacks do something extremely stupid.

russians are tall and manly
thats rare. they are usually short and depressed. look at joseph stalin and valdmir putins height jfl. but i see what you mean. at least russians have that myth to save them. turks have nothing to save them

I love being black. I'm very comfortable with my skin.

...until I hop on COD or any online game and get called a nigger or monkey 24/7 :feelsohh:

It’s funny that Americans are stereotypically considered white, 40 percent of our population is literally minorities:feelsjuice: but I do feel for you brocel I would probably do the Same if I were you:fuk:

It’s funny that Americans are stereotypically considered white, 40 percent of our population is literally minorities:feelsjuice: but I do feel for you brocel I would probably do the Same if I were you:fuk:
It's 50 percent non-white where I live.

Like when i talk to people online like in a game and they ask where im from i dont say turkish or turkish-american, i just say american. Im completely ashamed of being associated with turkey. I know it might seem cuckish but we are never associated with anything good. Everyone hates us. Last thing i want is to be called a goat fucker or inbred roach by someone and its justified cause we arent a protected minority. When people think of turkey they also think of war, genocides, ugly brown and hair shitskins, and muslims. They dont have positive thoughts.

Compare it to other nationalities where people think germans are masculine and innovative, japanese are sophisticated, french are cultured, british are classy, russians are tall and manly. Turks have no such halo. I used to mention i was turkish online but its yielded backlash. When i mention im american they think its normal/cool. They might imagine me as a white normie when i say im american instead od shitskin turk if i mention im turkish
I would comment but humblebragging is against the rules

I like turkey a lot, if I ever make it I'm gonna buy a house in istanbul right on the river.

OP you are a cuck being Turk is based.

493b74c1b72e360457fcbf3de41d004c

I love being black. I'm very comfortable with my skin.

...until I hop on COD or any online game and get called a nigger or monkey 24/7 :feelsohh:
Blacks literally have it harder than everyone else when it comes to online interactions with other males. For interaction with women, curries have it the worst.

Talk about being a curry

Not really, If you have a problem with me being black then that's your problem

The world is a racist AF place what can you do? There is a clear global racial hierarchy which mirrors the same racial hierarchy in female sexual selection, and just like every hiearchy that ever existed, many at the top like to use their position to boost their own status whule subjugating those they perceive as beneath them.

My clan tag in COD used to be PAKI or P@K1 when they banned it.

Blacks literally have it harder than everyone else when it comes to online interactions with other males. For interaction with women, curries have it the worst.
I think all races except white have it bad when interacting with women online, but curries definitely have it the worst.

I don't really care about race or nationality to be honest, if someone has a problem with my race or nationality then I would just ignore them.