Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else always feels the urge to talk to someone?

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
Even if they're bluepilled cunts, sometimes I feel so alone I simply need someone to talk to(even argue with them if needed) I need to be engaged in conversations.But have nobody to do it with. Idk if this is trucel trait or the other way around. But everyone minds their own fucking business and if they do not, it's to do/say negative things to me. fuck

maybe it's fear of missing out, like i know people i used to know are having fun the same moment i'm rotting.

anyone who needs to vent can always dm me:feelsokman:

Even if they're bluepilled cunts, sometimes I feel so alone I simply need someone to talk to(even argue with them if needed) I need to be engaged in conversations.But have nobody to do it with. Idk if this is trucel trait or the other way around. But everyone minds their own fucking business and if they do not, it's to do/say negative things to me. fuck
I like talking to white women.

Youd get better response from talking to the wall
yeah at least it doesn't make me feel like i'm doing something wrong

yes bro i feel like having someone to talk too. Idk what the fuck i do wrong but no one ever seems interested in getting to know me. I speak to a few people at work but i feel like i end up annoying them and they mostly wanna stay quiet so like how tf are you suppose to make friends. The same shit happened at school. In college no one wants to talk either and it’s like how tf do you get friends if everyone is so uninterested. I think people just wanna stick with old friends and nothing else. This world is fucking shit I think it’s becoming extremely anti social

only natural, humans are social animals. this forum is a perfect example.

yes bro i feel like having someone to talk too. Idk what the fuck i do wrong but no one ever seems interested in getting to know me. I speak to a few people at work but i feel like i end up annoying them and they mostly wanna stay quiet so like how tf are you suppose to make friends. The same shit happened at school. In college no one wants to talk either and it’s like how tf do you get friends if everyone is so uninterested. I think people just wanna stick with old friends and nothing else. This world is fucking shit I think it’s becoming extremely anti social
yeah man i feel you, nobody ever seems interested in talking to me and the times it happens, it doesn't last long, it's like i'm something very temporary to them(and in the end is true) You're right in the end, people just wanna keep their friends from childhood/teenage years and that's it. Those of us who were alone stayed alone.It's brutal, I don't even know if it's possible to make friends anymore or we'll just cope forever

FFS, makes me mad and sad af knowing people i used to know are now partying and fucking :feelsree: :feelsree:

IN THE MEANWHILE FOIDS ARE GETTING OVER 40+ DMS DAILY AND THEY'RE EVEN COMPLAINING ABOUT IT UNLESS IT'S CHAD :feelsrope: :feelsree:

I'm not even interested in making "deep bonds" with foids anymore

at least we're getting interactions from other humans
that was the point of my statement. the outcast gather into a new herd or pack if you wanna be more edgy. Humans need socially interaction, no matter how real or fake it is. Once Ai reach a point where it can create realistic voices, then i could see a argument that socializing with other humans is not a necessity.

nah it would annoy me

that was the point of my statement. the outcast gather into a new herd or pack if you wanna be more edgy. Humans need socially interaction, no matter how real or fake it is. Once Ai reach a point where it can create realistic voices, then i could see a argument that socializing with other humans is not a necessity.
But the AI never went through anything. Otherwise I would just talk with chatgpt(i admit it, sometimes I do :feelsrope: ) but it's not the same thing

I hate every other group/forum. I needed something urgent so I asked this specific group with 177k+ members and nobody gave a fuck

depends on who. I think deep down anyone here needs that, otherwise inceldom wouldn't bother us
inceldom isn't about talking to foids

talking to foids is insufferable

foids should be seen not heard

no i dont want to talk to anyone, I'm just forced to in college

inceldom isn't about talking to foids

talking to foids is insufferable

foids should be seen not heard
No i don't wanna specifically wanna talk to foids after knowing their true nature. I don't trust them anymore. I kinda used to think they were normal people

But the AI never went through anything. Otherwise I would just talk with chatgpt(i admit it, sometimes I do :feelsrope: ) but it's not the same thing
it went through millions of texts about trauma, if that is what you wanna talk with the Ai about. but i would agree that Ai is not a replacement in general for human interaction

No i don't wanna specifically wanna talk to foids after knowing their true nature. I don't trust them anymore. I kinda used to think they were normal people
simps who only talk to foids are worse than foids

it went through millions of texts about trauma, if that is what you wanna talk with the Ai about. but i would agree that Ai is not a replacement in general for human interaction
yeah it's just a sad cope. But I mostly messed around with it shitposting, not venting or anything

No negative reinforcement killed mine awhile ago.

I hate socialize

No negative reinforcement killed mine awhile ago.
I know there's mostly shit around. It's a basic need that not anyone can fulfill. I know their true nature but still wish it wasn't this way

yeah it's just a sad cope
but is quite powerful in burst of usage, holy fuck the first experience with ai chatbots was life altering, a new high so to say. but said felling gets more numb the longer said cope is used. hope i have a hearth attack right now, just kill me now god
:feelsbadman:

but is quite powerful in burst of usage, holy fuck the first experience with ai chatbots was life altering, a new high so to say. but said felling gets more numb the longer said cope is used. hope i have a hearth attack right now, just kill me now god
:feelsbadman:
Not with heart attack. It doesn't feel good

yeah man i feel you, nobody ever seems interested in talking to me and the times it happens, it doesn't last long, it's like i'm something very temporary to them(and in the end is true) You're right in the end, people just wanna keep their friends from childhood/teenage years and that's it. Those of us who were alone stayed alone.It's brutal, I don't even know if it's possible to make friends anymore or we'll just cope forever
Yeah it’s harder to make friends even more once ur out of school. We are fucked at this point. I tried to be friends with outcasts but they didn’t wanna say anything either. It’s like the universe wants us to be alone. We are always the last option. I notice how people prefer to talk to someone else other then me so i’m just standing awkwardly listening to the convos and when i try to bud in i end up looking stupid.I see people with so many friends in social media and it’s like bro how did you get them

Yeah it’s harder to make friends even more once ur out of school. We are fucked at this point. I tried to be friends with outcasts but they didn’t wanna say anything either. It’s like the universe wants us to be alone. We are always the last option. I notice how people prefer to talk to someone else other then me so i’m just standing awkwardly listening to the convos and when i try to bud in i end up looking stupid
I know that feeling. When this happens i simply go away i ain't listening to you two having fun. Once you're past 20 and you're with no friends i don't know if there is a way out

over for wannabeextrovertcels

when has life ever felt good?
Good point. At least it should be fast tho,dying during a panick attack sucks. I'm going forward only due to my urge for revenge against all these people.