Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else addicted to doom scrolling on their phone

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
I can’t stop refreshing every app I have, it honestly wasn’t even that bad I just keep falling in and out of depression and this is my way of rotting I guess.

Yes this is how I rot

Yeah. I'm addicted. I need to stop.

I just watch YouTube videos all day

I do a lot in social situations

Im actually scrooling less, i was doing about 14 hours now im going 10. Play a bit more games tho

I wake up, smoke a few cigarettes for breakfast, then watch YouTube in my bed for 3 hours before running errands if need be. Going to the store is suicidefuel when you have anxiety problems. Then I go home and lay in bed again, if I’m horny I’ll coom and then feel like shit for the rest of the day. Ever since I made an .is account I’ve been postmaxxing. Then I fall in love with the foid who works at the store, days go by and I realize I’m autistic and it’s over, then I get angry again and I will probably postmaxx some more. Then coom again :feelsrope:

That's a sign of addiction :feelsbadman: