Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else abandoned their family?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I've cut contact with them for the most part even though they try and talk to me, meet me and spend time together. I just avoid it. Haven't seen my dad's side of family in over 2 years, haven't seen mom since Christmas. It's just a big chore to go there and pretend to be normal and pretend like everything is OK. I don't have the energy to do it anymore.

I feel slightly guilty but I know it's not my fault that I was born into this cruel world as an ugly man. Doomed to suffer forever.

I don't care if mom cries

They abandoned me.

I feel bad for ignoring my mother, but I don’t want to keep giving her bad news.

More than a chore it seems like you want to punish them for something but I don't know you so I am not sure.

I want to escape from them forever but as a temporary NEET, I need their resources.
Fuck my life ngl

More than a chore it seems like you want to punish them for something but I don't know you so I am not sure.

No I just don't want to pretend like everything is OK. And I don't want to tell them the truth either. So I just avoid them.

No I just don't want to pretend like everything is OK. And I don't want to tell them the truth either. So I just avoid them.
I don't get what "pretending everything is ok" means. Seeing my family doesn't mean that I am happy or anything.

yep same boat here. haven't contacted nor seen any relatives/family since last year. they even tried to put me in psychiatric ward for that. screw them. personally they're the reason I'm mentally fucked up, no regrets for leaving them behind.

My mother doesnt want to see my subhuman face

I will kill my father very soon. I swear I will do it.

In minecraft

I don't get what "pretending everything is ok" means. Seeing my family doesn't mean that I am happy or anything.

They don't know that I've been depressed for years or that I have lost everything in life. And I don't wan them to know.

I really love my family, I try not to bother them with my problems. I always keep contact with them and right now I am at my parents' house.
I think you shouldn't ignore your family, bro. If they try to talk to you, they are probably worried about you. You don't need to see them often, but calling your parents to tell them you still "ok", once in a while, won't hurt you.

I've cut contact with them for the most part even though they try and talk to me, meet me and spend time together. I just avoid it. Haven't seen my dad's side of family in over 2 years, haven't seen mom since Christmas. It's just a big chore to go there and pretend to be normal and pretend like everything is OK. I don't have the energy to do it anymore.

I feel slightly guilty but I know it's not my fault that I was born into this cruel world as an ugly man. Doomed to suffer forever.

I don't care if mom cries

Not yet but I plan on doing so, prettty much after I move out and leave the country nobody in my family is going to hear from me again, maybe they'll get a call or something but that's it, I'm even plan on changing my first name, if I want to be truly black pilled, truly ruthless and uncaring, I'll have to cut off my past, so that it can't be leveraged against me in my future.

They don't know that I've been depressed for years or that I have lost everything in life. And I don't wan them to know.
Just go say hi and normal stuff once in a while, if you act weird they're more likely to think you are having a bad time or don't care about them for some reason.

I might as well, I’m at the final chapter of my life and there’s nothing out there for me. My family can do nothing for me and it’s obvious that they look down upon me. Assuming I don’t rope earlier than expected, I’ll practically become a ghost when it’s time to leave

Kind of. My dad was abusive, so I don't talk to his side of the family anymore. But I do talk to my mom, my sister and my step dad. I pretty much have a strong dislike for women except my mom and my sister. I'd do anything for my mom and my sis.

Nope. At least not yet

Not yet but I plan on doing so, prettty much after I move out and leave the country nobody in my family is going to hear from me again, maybe they'll get a call or something but that's it, I'm even plan on changing my first name, if I want to be truly black pilled, truly ruthless and uncaring, I'll have to cut off my past, so that it can't be leveraged against me in my future.
What about your surname? Or, is it possible to legally change your surname as a male?

I hate them for putting me on this earth

What about your surname? Or, is it possible to legally change your surname as a male?

Yeah its possible to change your surname, but I like my surname but I dislike my first name

No, but i thought about it.

Yes br0.
But they abandoned me first.

How do u all get money to live? I have a full time job, but have been thinking about abandoning family

Bluepillers will not check this thread.

I dont give a fuck about anyone in my family

They abandoned me.

It’s over for abandonedbyfamilycels

I haven't spoke to any extended family members for over 7 years.

same basically. I think that must be apart of getting blackpilled, is you kind of separate from any family / friends you had previously.

I would like to. I don't think they know the severity of my situation / mental health, or they're afraid to ask. They should've never had me. Needless suffering of both parties.

I have no contact with relatives at all. They live away too far, but I never made an attempt to go visit them. They are all bluepilled religious freaks.