Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a really nostalgic person?

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I tend to cling to past happiness, as it's all I have left.
Sometimes, I watch old cartoons and play old video games in order to go back to a time where I still had hope. I also generally refuse to accept change and cling to idealized versions of events and people.

I wish I could be young again, I wish I could be all hopeful and trusting and oblivious. That was my best self.

Yes, I listen to old ost of my previous childhood games daily, great cope

All the time, but in the end 10 years ago I was a loser. And now in 2018 I am a loser. In 2028 I can no longer say I will be a loser because I will be long gone by then. Thank goodness.

Sometimes, I watch old cartoons and play old video games in order to go back to a time where I still had hope. I also generally refuse to accept change and cling to idealized versions of events and people.

I wish I could be young again, I wish I could be all hopeful and trusting and oblivious. That was my best self.

Yup thats me. I feel like ripping my hair out these days because Im worried so much for my future. The biggest trigger for me is hearing the songs that used to be popular around the mid/late 2000s and early 2010s. Also some cartoons and anime from around that period.

Only listen to childhood game, music, cartoons.

This song reminds me of a road trip to Baja California Mexico I took in 2007. I want tooooo go back.

bigstockphoto_catavina_baja_california_mexi_4321473.jpg

Last edited:
You described me perfectly man. I refuse to move on....

Yeah, to frightening levels sometimes.

Yes, I listen to old ost of my previous childhood games daily, great cope
What were your childhood games, if you don't mind me asking? Any you'd suggest?

Yup thats me. I feel like ripping my hair out these days because Im worried so much for my future. The biggest trigger for me is hearing the songs that used to be popular around the mid/late 2000s and early 2010s. Also some cartoons and anime from around that period.
Yeah, the future is scary when you know it won't lead anywhere.

You described me perfectly man. I refuse to move on....
Yeah man, moving on is outright impossible.
Not just when it comes to good things, but bad ones as well. I still remember insults or slights from many years ago (sometimes dating back to elementary and middle school) and they still haunt me today.

Im a mega nostalgiacel, music ,cartoons, games, even food bring me back where I was a bluepilled innocent child

I can't handle those feels....

I'm nostalgic for time periods that really weren't that good under closer examination. I wasn't happy back then, but at least I had a semblance of hope. Now I'm devoid of any positive feelings whatsoever. I've been reduced to a rotting corpse with a tortured soul trapped inside of it.

Yup, the past was the only good time. Everything sucks nowadays.

Oh yeah. I always reminisce about the past

i always listen to old video game ost's but i didn't really have that many childhood games

when i used to play on the ps2 as a really little kid i only liked ratchet and clank/jak and daxter/ a few of the old gta's like gta 3 and this racing game called midnight club, also used to play these harry potter games that were on the PS1, holy fuck, most nostalgic thing ever for me.

then i discovered runescape and later wow on my computer and never been the same since.

Definitely. Whenever I end up killing myself my plan is basically just to play all of my favorite childhood games, all of my favorite childhood movies, cartoons, and anime and anything similar for months, and probably go out using the exit bag strategy with something like Spirited Away (My favorite childhood movie) playing.

I almost get teary eyed when I think of music from games I used to play, Super Mario Galaxy in particular.

Last edited:
Hell yes,probably because the present sucks so much for me.

Wow, this is so me... If only time machine would exist.

I'm insanely nostalgic about the 90s and 2000s.

I miss all of the friends I had in the 2000s that I haven't seen in many years.

I'm nostalgic about all the video games I played and anime I watched during those decades that had a shit ton more originality.

I'm nostalgic about the rap game from the 90s and 2000s....when it wasn't dominated by Tumblr looking faggots like lil <insert any word here> and XXXFaggotion.

I'm nostalgic about the internet from the 2000s when there was a lot more humor and free speech and a lot less politics in general. When there were a lot more unique websites with their own cultures and memes.

I'm nostalgic about having hope in life.

The world has changed radically from when I was growing up. The culture, the politics, the music, every form of entertainment, the internet....it's all so alien to me now. I desperately wish I could go back...but I can't.

Grandpa Simpson sums up my feelings perfectly:

Yep when I see original naruto or any of my childhood shows, it always takes me back.

Why would i be nostalgic ? i never was a chad.

I miss some relatives who have already passed away and some online friends I made back in 2007-2010 on Bebo. I used to have a role-playing account and made lots of friends that way.

I'm insanely nostalgic about the 90s and 2000s.
I'm nostalgic about the internet from the 2000s when there was a lot more humor and free speech and a lot less politics in general. When there were a lot more unique websites with their own cultures and memes.

Geocities!

iktf. I have very few good memories and the ones that I do have are from early childhood playing gameboy and watching cartoons.

for sure man. I yearn for 2007