Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anyone else a contrarian?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I recently noticed that I always say, do, or think the opposite of whatever people tell me. For example if my psychiatrist tries to convince me there's still hope, I'll insist that it's over and there's nothing I can do about it. But if he suggests that my situation is hopeless I start to flex about my accomplishments, accuse him of coping, and start to feel motivated. I've always been like this with any type of authority figure. Another example is when people tell me to stop drinking/doing drugs and I end up doing it more. If they just told me to do the opposite I'd probably stay sober.

Consume lots of drugs and alcohol, give up hope it's over.

Don't go to Asia. Noodlewhores are ugly. White girls are the best, pursue them.

USA is a nice place, west is good. ZOG is good.

Smug2

Normalfaggots are always wrong. Just do the opposite of them.

I am but not that much.

Very much so.

This is case 100% for me when it comes to people who are wildly unpopular. I just can't help but idolize them more and more whenever I see a normie hating on them.

And when it comes to wildly popular people, opposite effect. Although its not as strong because sometimes they are relatively nice.

I was diagnosed with ODD as a kid
Oppositional Defiant Disorder: Surprisingly, it's real. A fake ass 'disorder' pulled out of the asses of a small collective of psychiatrists working for pharma companies in order to maximize revenue. Of course, there is no 'authoritarian disorder', because the parents are the ones paying. Despite the seemingly 'funny' aspect of it, this is actually considered a real disorder by some psych, a scary happening and a looming indicator of what may come.

Oppositional Defiant Disorder: Surprisingly, it's real. A fake ass 'disorder' pulled out of the asses of a small collective of psychiatrists working for pharma companies in order to maximize revenue. Of course, there is no 'authoritarian disorder', because the parents are the ones paying. Despite the seemingly 'funny' aspect of it, this is actually considered a real disorder by some psych, a scary happening and a looming indicator of what may come.
do you have it too? :feelsohh:

Never on purpose. Or just for the sake of being one. I just try to be honest is all

It depends on who I’m dealing with

high IQ

Its a psychological phenomenom most of us should be familiar with

I disagree with stuff VERY STRONGLY a lot, I guess that's contrarian behavior right there

My defining character trait tbh.

Yes. I can be like that. I hate it when people tell me to do something.