Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else a boring subhuman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I have no interests, no hobbies, nothing to talk about. I can't believe I have a social circle tbh. They'll kick me out soon enough :feelsrope: I never say anything. They can have entire conversations and I just sit there like an aspie tard.

My problem was I was ugly subhuman in wrong time, the time of schools and making friends, right now I’m better I lost a lot of weight but it’s too late

True, I have no interesting life experiences, so I can't contribute to the conversation.

Same ngl it's hard to be interesting when you don't have anyone to do stuff with, or stories to make, and thus you have not learned how to be social

My problem was I was ugly subhuman in wrong time, the time of schools and making friends, right now I’m better I lost a lot of weight but it’s too late
same tbh, I looked awful until 17.

Another Chaeddels thread:feelsjuice:

I'm not really boring, more like different than normies. My interests and way of thinking are too bizarre compared to other people's

I have interests but nothing I can talk about with normies and especially not girls

I have no interests, no hobbies, nothing to talk about. I can't believe I have a social circle tbh. They'll kick me out soon enough :feelsrope: I never say anything. They can have entire conversations and I just sit there like an aspie tard.
My life is a tragedy:feelsrope:. I don't like to play FPS' and choose to play RTS althou I'm too stupid for them. I can't win against the AI on very hard in Civ V or Civ VI; total war saga or any other.

I don't listen to a lot of new songs but rather from time to time discover something new and unpopular and add it to my tracklist and pretty much leave it so for some time, always listening to the same stuff.
I spend hours on pinterest looking through sick fan arts and listening to music.

I can't draw, I write shitty stories, I'd like to play the piano and violin but I'd proably fail; I will anyway buy the damn instruments one day just to fail and fail and finally gather enough suicidefuel to take off into the afterlife (if there is any).

I think I'm a furry, but idk when you qualify as being one.

I never read a lot, only recently I sarted to due to outside influence. I read philosophy and want to study history, but people my age have one room worth of books read, while I have only a few.

Girls hated me, always and everywhere. I can get why when I was age 10-13 but later? What did I do? WHAT DID I DO?!
I have small hands and my trouble with shapes makes it impossible for me to use it in practice. I don't know how to repair basic stuff, or build it even.

I am so pathethic that I don't know the layout of the streets in my small city of 100k people. :dafuckfeels:

I was bullied and I think it was justified, not everyone is meant to be happy, same way not every flight is safe.

I hate smokers and think smoking should be illegal, alcochol consumption as well, but it will require more time due to western culture being as it is.

Yes, though I prefer the "boring lifestyle" to the NT Chad lifestyle that foids worship.

Fantasizing about Dragon Ball and Japanese anime gave me meaning when I was rotting.

And now....A Story:

Pleasure and problem-solving, of-course.

Skill Languages;
  • TorqueScript
  • Lua(CodeChef)
  • C(CodeChef)
  • Perl(CodeChef)
  • Excel Formulas(School Course)
  • JavaScript(CoderByte + CodeChef)
  • XML/AIML(Slightly)
  • HTML/CSS(Slightly)
  • Assembly(Slightly)
  • Visual Basic(Slightly)
  • GDScript(Slightly)
  • XSE-Script(As a young child; Slightly)
  • Batch(As a young child)

Grep(Slightly)

He looked at the Python source code for a certain online game, which helped him understand a "Fishing Mechanic".

(He also toyed with Python, C++, Haskell, LISP, C#, SQLite)

As a Blasian with NLD(Brain lesion), his PIQ is lower than that of the full-Asian Matthew, his fellow programmer:

View attachment 577286

View attachment 577303
(He only used JSON" once or twice)
View attachment 577304

View attachment 577305

(Matthew and Ashley were more invested in networking than he was)

matthew-png.573350

matt-png.573352

His own "progress":

View attachment 577288

View attachment 577289

View attachment 577290

View attachment 577306

View attachment 577292
(Incomplete)

View attachment 577293
(Incomplete)

View attachment 577294
(Incomplete)

(Most of his solutions were lost when my school-issued laptop malfunctioned)

Sadly, he hasn't programmed regularly in many years. Observe:

View attachment 577296

View attachment 577297

The "racepill" accelerated his mental illnesses and ruined any chances of him finishing his objectives...

View attachment 577291

View attachment 577287

His attempt to revive his career ended quickly:

View attachment 577316

View attachment 577317

And of-course, his Repl repositories were cleared in 2020 for "No Reason"..

I'm not really boring, more like different than normies. My interests and way of thinking are too bizarre compared to other people's

Yes.

My life is a tragedy:feelsrope:. I don't like to play FPS' and choose to play RTS althou I'm too stupid for them. I can't win against the AI on very hard in Civ V or Civ VI; total war saga or any other.

Yes. I've played "Bos Wars" and "FreeCiv".

I was just cringing about this memory the other day. A long time ago (while most of y'all were still in elementary school probably) I was trying to work the whole online dating thing. It wasn't going well. I posted my profile on a forum to see what advice they had, and people fucking roasted the shit out of me. One thing that they stuck on was that, under hobbies, I listed "Sudoku", since I really like working on sudoku puzzles and to this day, still spend a few hours per week solving them. The general take was that "SUKODU ISN'T A HOBBY THAT MAKES YOU SO BORING"

The thing is, I thought about it. If there was a "Sudoku World Championship" and I won it, then putting that on my profile would obviously be a plus. The problem isn't that sudoku can't be a hobby, the problem is that it's not considered a high-status hobby like crafting professions (woodworking, knitting, etc.) or resource-gathering professions (fishing, gardening, etc.). Rather, sudoku is a low status hobby, just some weird little game people like to work on when they're bored. If there was an element of status to it, it would suddenly become a legitimate, interesting hobby, and people would be fascinated by it.

In the same sense, stuff like watching anime used to be considered a very low-status hobby among white people. It was boring, and putting it on your dating profile was a definite killer. Then it became a high status hobby and now every influencer loves to talk about how they totally watch anime all the time and blah blah and the "nerd aspect" of the community shrinks and goes into hiding. So the idea that these hobbies are necessarily shit is really just a subject of fads.

To that end, @Moeggels , I'm sure you do have hobbies, they just aren't cool or high status. You may be a disgusting subhuman, but so are we and I get you. I still spend a lot of time working on sudoku that I could spend working on some other "high status" hobby, and I fucking refuse to change that, no matter how lame that makes me. It's about authenticity, and doing what I like instead of whatever every other NPC normie wants me to do to make themselves feel better.

In the end, i think that's what it's all about. They have to make you, us, into losers so that they can know that they're on top of the hierarchy. Our hobbies have to suck and be lame because otherwise they would feel stupid for not having cool hobbies like us. Foids live and breathe this shit because they have to find some way to occupy their time while chad is at work, and their dominance hierarchy largely consists of it. It's insane.

I am actually really good at carrying conversations