Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anyone cope with fishing?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I went on about a dozen fishing trips a couple of years ago and I sucked. I think my set-up was totally off and I was fishing at the wrong spots.

But it was a good cope for a while. It didn't seem to have an affect in curing my loneliness and depression. Only good thing was that I mustve lost something like 12-15lbs when I was regularly fishing.

Also side note, every other time I went fishing, whether that was at the lake or in the ocean, I always ran into other Asian dudes. It seems that we are way over-represented amongst fisherman. Makes sense though. What else is there to do?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAbhkVQ846g

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOQ9FgBzfo

Its a good cope I think

Yeah, done this a few times...-- a buddy of mine and I hang out on this little dock at night fishing, we bring a little radio for some background music and we chill

We usually don't catch anything, "it's not really about the fish", like they say sometimes...- just relaxing

Haven’t done it but I heard it’s pretty fun and relaxing. Might try once we’re out of these covid times.:feelsautistic:

Nah i wish i could but i haven't. I do think it would be a nice way to relax and let go of some anger and aggression i got.
Haven’t fished since my cousin passed. It was his favorite pastime and he invited me along often. Can’t fish without thinking about that but I have to agree it’s a good cope
rest in peace to your cousin brocel

Only in video games, i live far away from rivers so i never did, but looks comfy and relaxing, spending time in nature alone is soul healing for me.

It really is man, I used to enjoy fishing a lot as a teenager at a river in the woods near my house
:feelsokman: I wish i was rich enough to buy a cabin at some remote place.