Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone can get out of the incel mindset - but not a sub4

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
253d 41m
This is retarded. Incel is a state of being, not a mindset. Even if he's not blackpilled, he's still gonna get rejected by foids.

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
118d 4h 56m
Yes I browse IncelTear as an incel, how can you tell?
D27

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
14d 22h 50m
This is retarded. Incel is a state of being, not a mindset. Even if he's not blackpilled, he's still gonna get rejected by foids.
I may be a pathetic basement dwelling virgin with nothing going for me but at least I'm not a silly woman hating inkwell :feelshaha:

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
253d 41m
I may be an pathetic no life virgin with nothing going for me but at least I'm not a silly woman hating inkwell :feelshaha:
Yeah, I used to be like that before I took the Blackpill tbh.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★
28d 23h 43m

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
144d 5h 3m
or if you're unvoluntary human.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
98d 9h 30m
Lol this cuck thinks that he might get laid by this foid if he obeys her instructions :feelshaha:
:lul::lul:

Just lmao at these house niggers. He'll come crawling back when he realizes he was duped by those trannies.

They want you to be docile and shut up so they don't have to deal with you anymore. The second you stop raging & complaining is the second you fade into irrelevance. This is war, DO NOT COMPROMISE UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE MET. This is exactly the modus operandi of the enemy (foids).

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
-
78d 16h 2m

Just lmao at these house niggers. He'll come crawling back when he realizes he was duped by those trannies.

They want you to be docile and shut up so they don't have to deal with you anymore. The second you stop raging & complaining is the second you fade into irrelevance. This is war, DO NOT COMPROMISE UNTIL OUR DEMANDS ARE MET. This is exactly the modus operandi of the enemy (foids).
This is what I need from more cels. Don't let tallfaggots win either.

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Mythic
★★★
104d 7m
Not reading that cringe.

NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★★★
19d 10m
Average incel who is no longer incel:I'M STILL KHHVF BHUUT I'M NOT AN INCEL BECAUSE I PUKED THe :blackpill: SEE I am A good BOY :feelsclown::feelsclown:

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

★★★★★
98d 9h 30m
JFL boyos read slides #5, 7 and 8. This nigga had an ex girlfriend already that he fucked up the relationship with. This is the example ITrannies use as an """""incel""""" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Planck length IQ

Last edited:
T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
23d 12h 36m
"My female friends love me"
lmao
"do the things you love"
as a 28yo KHHV I love basically nothing anymore. Any activity that used to bring me joy just makes me feel nothing now.
"Just do what you love any magically a woman will fall into your arms without you even having to try"
I did musical theatre for YEARS in HS. Every day literally surrounded by young single girls. They never even talked to me outside of rehearsal. As soon as rehearsal was over it was as if I didn't exist.
"My last girlfriend"
AHAHAHAHAHA
"just work on yourself"
If I wasn't ugly I would literally be making six figures right now. I lost a sales position and the promotion I would have ended up getting because NOBODY WANTS TO BUY SHIT FROM AN UGLY PERSON EVEN IF YOUR PITCH IS PERFECT.

T

tacotown2142

★★
23d 12h 36m

he wasn't duped. Literally in the post he mentions having female friends and a previous girlfriends. He was a total fakecel who delusionally believed he was one of us.

subzero

subzero

Chinkwell who is going to #LLMAXXORKMS
-
100d 3m
You don't find the blackpill, the blackpill finds YOU.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

★★★★★
98d 9h 30m
he wasn't duped. Literally in the post he mentions having female friends and a previous girlfriends. He was a total fakecel who delusionally believed he was one of us.
Yep I realized that after reading past the first few slides. This is completely retarded example and I can't fucking believe this guy is moping about being incel. Fuck fakecel retards.

T

tacotown2142

★★
23d 12h 36m
LMAO. I reached out to get some advice. I do this with ITers sometimes to see if they can actually provide any help in any way (they never seem to be able to.) Here's what happened. See how fast the "kind and empathetic" guise comes off. Literally right out the gate this person was rude to me and gaslights and accuses me of being rude for being shocked they would take issue with THE MANNER IN WHICH I AGREED TO HIS/HER/ITS TERMS. Remember Folks: these are the people who supposedly have such great personalities.

View: https://imgur.com/a/UdXVe7o

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★
20d 6h 56m
He didn’t ask for her number. The state of :bluepill::bluepill: cucks :lul::lul::lul:

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★
20d 6h 56m
LMAO. I reached out to get some advice. I do this with ITers sometimes to see if they can actually provide any help in any way (they never seem to be able to.) Here's what happened. See how fast the "kind and empathetic" guise comes off. Literally right out the gate this person was rude to me and gaslights and accuses me of being rude for being shocked they would take issue with THE MANNER IN WHICH I AGREED TO HIS/HER/ITS TERMS. Remember Folks: these are the people who supposedly have such great personalities.

This was you? Should’ve at least asked her for her number/Snapchat and see how they react:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

“Ummm….I don’t feel comfortable giving my number to an incel but I’ll make an exception for Chad tee hee.” :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women’s rights were a mistake

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★
20d 6h 56m

“I’m diabetic. I cannot afford to raise my BP.”

Should’ve started talking incel rhethoric to see how high her BP would’ve gone:feelskek::feelskek:

T

tacotown2142

★★
23d 12h 36m
This was you? Should’ve at least asked her for her number/Snapchat and see how they react:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

“Ummm….I don’t feel comfortable giving my number to an incel but I’ll make an exception for Chad tee hee.” :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Women’s rights were a mistake
based on the posts I think it's actually a dude just with a female avatar.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
94d 14h 4m
Well I’m a 3/10 so I guess I’m screwed.

T

tacotown2142

★★
23d 12h 36m
“I’m diabetic. I cannot afford to raise my BP.”

Should’ve started talking incel rhethoric to see how high her BP would’ve gone:feelskek::feelskek:
Also the dude is diabetic because he freely admits he's overweight and unemployed (but you incels just need to work on yourselves lol)

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★
20d 6h 56m
Also the dude is diabetic because he freely admits he's overweight and unemployed (but you incels just need to work on yourselves lol)
She could detect your awful personality through the phone screen :lul::lul::lul:

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★
20d 6h 56m
That’s why the hostility:feelsjuice::feelsjuice: