Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone been or is homeless ?

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
Massimo The Lonecel

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★★★★
I have been homeless and might be homeless soon which is why I ask.

How did that go ?
i have autism so it didnt go so well at first
people took advantage of me
finally got away from them
eventually they put me on welfare and moved me into a room in this apartment here, im in contact with social services. They helped me finally get diagnosed with autism after my parents refused for years.

when I was homeless, we were allowed to sleep at a shelter during the night, but had to leave during the day.
Winter sucked hard, I tried rotting in a store for hours, just pushing a trolley in circles, but staff confronted me.

eventually they put me on welfare and moved me into a room in this apartment here, im in contact with social services. They helped me finally get diagnosed with autism after my parents refused for years.

when I was homeless, we were allowed to sleep at a shelter during the night, but had to leave during the day.
Winter sucked hard, I tried rotting in a store for hours, just pushing a trolley in circles, but staff confronted me.
Glad that you survived.

Brutal man how did you end up homeless?

Brutal man how did you end up homeless?
health issues + undiagnosed autism + unsupportive dysfunctional family
couldnt take the torture anymore and ran way, wanted to rope
ended up 300km in a different city, tried sleeping outside but it was too cold and snowing
so i went to shelter and didnt rope

health issues + undiagnosed autism + unsupportive dysfunctional family
couldnt take the torture anymore and ran way, wanted to rope
ended up 300km in a different city, tried sleeping outside but it was too cold and snowing
so i went to shelter and didnt rope
Did you walk to the city ?

Thankfully no.

i dont think id survive as homeless but i actually might need it for exposure therapy for agoraphobia

Not exactly homeless but I used to drink and sleep outside overnight a year ago.