Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone alcoholmaxxing?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
If so what's your poison?

i cant afford it
just smoke hand rollies instead

can’t since I work full time. I do dabmaxx

I have a yo can pen I just go into the bathroom at work and load up the pen with oil and blow it out the window. Fried all day every day. I drink on the weekends though basically pass by the weekend that way

I have a yo can pen I just go into the bathroom at work and load up the pen with oil and blow it out the window. Fried all day every day. I drink on the weekends though basically pass by the weekend that way
I'm full of vodka

My choice is usually weizenbier and dark lagers, but when i'm on a budget i drink this:

AKBD6rW 460s

you enjoy your weekdays more ?

I don't drink, never liked alcohol that much. Prefer opioids a lot more

The stronger, the better. Usually it is 40+

Cider. I wanna quit though.

I used to drink strong liquors, but i can’t stand the strong taste, it makes me gag. Now i just drink white or red wine and beer.

I wish I could alcoholmaxx to keep my mind off but I hate alcohol taste, simply can't take it. I wish there was a way of turning mind off without having to talk to smugglers or drug dealers

I did it 2019-2022 (early months).

Now I'm down to 1 or 2 beers a week.

Alcohol coping did seem work at first, but then it made everything worse -- I couldn't wageslave, I coudn't think, nothing.

My dopamine receptors got fried, and the cope ceased to be useful.

It's my one of two ways of coping

I drink beer. Makes me forget the bad memories. Used to drink heavier shit but that fucks me up with the hangover.

Yes I drink a four pack of tall ciders each evening but the trouble is it never feels like enough and I always crave more once they are gone. I am an alcoholic and will drink whatever is in the house so if there is more about I can end up drinking a ridiculous amount.

I drank yesterday, it's amazing how relaxed i was and not thinking about foids at all. Nothing better than a wheat beer on a hot Friday afternoon.