Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone actually glad net neutrality might be gone

P

poorcel

Banned
-
i want to see reddit,twitter, and all other social media (snapchat , instagram, facebook, tumblr) just cease to exist. they are the reason for hypergamy.

>but internet is muh cope

seriously if you're truecel you would be able to exist without the internet. when i went hermit mode in 2015, i didn't touch my computer for 6 months. i just went to the library for 14 hours a day and then LDAR for the rest. 

>no more online vidya

stop playing online games, they are cancer and have been flooded with females who have destroyed everything.

as much as i love this community, if that fucking hypocritical site reddit were to be gone i would be so happy.

If ending net neutrality somehow made instagram and tinder less accessible for the general population, I would gladly welcome it.

poorcel said:
i want to see reddit,twitter, and all other social media (snapchat , instagram, facebook, tumblr) just cease to exist. they are the reason for hypergamy.

hahaha never gonna happen

tbh, ive never really delved much into the topic to form an opinion, but its been amusing reading the comments and complaints of normies and stacies. They know they will get fucked over by this because their degeneracy will be reduced.

poorcel said:
i want to see reddit,twitter, and all other social media (snapchat , instagram, facebook, tumblr) just cease to exist.

Not going to happen. Most of those websites are owned by megacorps that are worth billions of dollars. They have more than enough money to pay ISPs the bribe fee to be put into the fast lane.

It's small websites like this that could potentially be throttled, or even worse, blocked entirely by ISPs.

That said it's entirely possible that at some point in the future, some of those sites, if not all of them, could go under, get bought out or just become irrelevant like myspace and digg. But if that happens, it will be because other social media sites took their place, and chances are you'll like them even less. Social media is the main thing normies use the internet for, it's never going away.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Not going to happen.  Most of those websites are owned by megacorps that are worth billions of dollars.  They have more than enough money to pay ISPs the bribe fee to be put into the fast lane.  

It's small websites like this that could potentially be throttled, or even worse, blocked entirely by ISPs.  

That said it's entirely possible that at some point in the future, some of those sites, if not all of them, could go under, get bought out or just become irrelevant like myspace and digg.  But if that happens, it will be because other social media sites took their place, and chances are you'll like them even less.  Social media is the main thing normies use the internet for, it's never going away.

fuck in the end we always lose