Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone a failure at work?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I'm so bad at working. It takes me twice as long to learn things as everyone else. I fail at basic tasks that people with zero knowledge or experience can do with ease. Whenever we get a new hire I see how fast they pick stuff up and I just feel like a complete subhuman. I can't do anything right. I'm low IQ.

Where do you work?

dont wnat to get doxxed bro. I work at a medical device company doing lab work.

Sounds hard, I don't think I could learn medicine either.

Yes. It is in a handicapped place and they gave it to me out of pity.
Duties are assisting the teacher, Xeroxing, answering the phone, delivering mail, filing, errands, monitoring the bathrooms. Retard work.

If what you said really is true then I'd say your days are numbered unless you have connections

Anyone a failure at work?

Yes

Yes at both of my jobs I've had they told me I work slow as fuck. I always worked slow on assignments in school as well.

yes. It takes me 2x as long to be just as good as someone.

I wish I had a job.

Yes, a total failure.

Yes and no. Some things I do a good job on some things I don’t. But by being an ugly male people really enjoy pointing out my mistakes even when I did the work correctly like what happened today. Then I showed the bitch that I was right and she was wrong. That’s another thing, when I mess up people love to rub it in but when others mess up I let it slide or let them know in a very kind way.

My first job was as a lab technician. I got fired from that job lol
already plan on killing myself this year.
because of pussy? that's the dumbest shit ever

Have you been diagnosed with autism yet?

Had some problems at work because lack of physical strenght

Oliapjov

My first job was as a lab technician. I got fired from that job lol

because of pussy? that's the dumbest shit ever
A girl is the root cause but life in general is just meaningless. I could work for another 40 years and listen to normie coworkers talk about their amazing lives, not fit in , and get depressed. Or i can end it. There is no point if you aren’t normal. You will just fall further and further behind your peers and become that creepy old man who nobody likes. I don’t plan on living to that day.

Last edited:
Not a failure at my work, but a failure at socializing due to autism. Also hate my roastie bosses for taking away my copes and trying to get me to do extra work for no extra pay.

Thomas Edison's teachers said he was "too stupid to learn anything." He was fired from his first two jobs for being "non-productive." As an inventor, Edison made 1,000 unsuccessful attempts at inventing the light bulb. When a reporter asked, "How did it feel to fail 1,000 times?" Edison replied, "I didn’t fail 1,000 times. The light bulb was an invention with 1,000 steps."

"I don't believe I have special talents, I have persistence

I'm so bad at working. It takes me twice as long to learn things as everyone else. I fail at basic tasks that people with zero knowledge or experience can do with ease. Whenever we get a new hire I see how fast they pick stuff up and I just feel like a complete subhuman. I can't do anything right. I'm low IQ.
I am really good at work. I am attentive, responsible, I have nothing against overtime. Too bad incels are not welcome in normie circlejerk. I wish I have a job where I can just work and evaluated by the results.

Im a failure at life

i was dumb as a rock in school im sure id be slow and dumb at a job that requires thinking.

Failure at everything

I fucked up in so many jobs in the past I now suffer from a performance anxiety, I turned down a job offer earlier today

I have the same problem. Even in minimum wage jobs I fail and always have the boss on me for not being able to do basic stuff even after multiple employees try and show me. I am currently not working because I'm tired of looking like a fool when I try my best and with my performance I'd never go anywhere.

in work It took 3 weeks for Me to make everyone either hate me, pity Me or think I'm mentally retarded. What's your record boys?

I can relate very much. It takes me twice the time it takes for other people to learn things, I have to rip my ass of to perform semi-decent at work, it's exhausting and I'm feeling pressured almost constantly, leading me to neck, back and shoulders pain/tensions that I can't afford to treat since I'm a poorcel, + mood swings that makes me unstable.
I was even fired from school last year due to failing hard during the traineeship. I hated this job anyway but it was an harsh rejection ntl.

dont wnat to get doxxed bro. I work at a medical device company doing lab work.
i am not but usually i am extra slow even normies are hurring me but i dont give a fuck i will still be payed :feelstrash:

I suck at my job, but to be honest i don't really try. I don't have any motivation.

I'm so bad at working.
At least you're good enough to have a Job. I can't even get a Job because of Foids telling boss to hire someone else than me.

I have the same problem. Even in minimum wage jobs I fail and always have the boss on me for not being able to do basic stuff even after multiple employees try and show me. I am currently not working because I'm tired of looking like a fool when I try my best and with my performance I'd never go anywhere.
i remember when i worked in retail I couldn't do anything right. People had to explain things multiple times to me and they would get angry. I got yelled at so much. One time they told me to mop the floors and I didn't know how to use a mop and the manager told me the floors were too wet. WTF??