Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone a Call of Duty player?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
If so, what are your stats (K/D, W/L, SPM)? Mine are 1.87 K/D, .89 W/L, 429 SPM. It kind of hurts that I can't even be exceptionally good at video games like a lot of incels, I'm only average. It'd be a great cope if I could maintain a 5 or 6 K/D and 600+ SPM, could also make lots of money posting vids on youtube. But no, like everything I do in life, I'm mediocre.

The last one I played significantly was Black Ops 3. I enjoyed the game since I would play it all the time with my friends. Zombies was good too. But they release the same thing every year so I stopped buying them.

Kointo said:
The last one I played significantly was Black Ops 3. I enjoyed the game since I would play it all the time with my friends. Zombies was good too. But they release the same thing every year so I stopped buying them.

I'm maining BO3 atm after buying and playing the shitstorm that is WW2. I only play CoD because I've lost the ability and patience to have fun playing anything else. Used to play a lot of Fallout and those types of games.

The last good COD was Black Ops 2 and all the games after that suck ass lmao.

COD4, WAW, MW2, BO1, MW3, BO2 were all amazing and the peak of COD. I've played like 120 days on Black Ops 2 and Mw3 haha.

My KD is 1.64 for League play and over 2.00 for Public matches.

MW2 Black ops 1 and MW3, i trickshot and quickscope (at least I'm good at something)

Its harder to rack up higher k/ds in call of duty, because people die so fast to everything that getting flanked guarantees death and its stupidly hard not to die eventually just by getting ambushed. If you want to get good stats I suggest you look into MOBAS or strategy games.

KV- said:
Its harder to rack up higher k/ds in call of duty, because people die so fast to everything that getting flanked guarantees death and its stupidly hard not to die eventually just by getting ambushed. If you want to get good stats I suggest you look into MOBAS or strategy games.

I've seen plenty of guys with over 3 K/Ds and there's even this one son a bitch that I come across from time to time that has a 7+ K/D.. Pretty sure it's legit because he bests me in a lot of gun fights and I'm a decent player, not a scrub by any means. I only play CoD and don't have the mental capacity or patience to get into anything else.

Evil Genius said:
The last good COD was Black Ops 2 and all the games after that suck ass lmao.

I thought BO3 was decent. Other than that, you're right. I have nostalgia for those games.