Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody who’s actively pro immigration is a cuck

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Hispanics are straight snakes. They’ll smile and act cool to white peoples faces and talk shit about whites behind closed doors among themselves and to other minorities to win their favor. They’ll smile and act cool to black peoples faces and then talk shit about them behind closed doors and to white people to win their favor. They also talk shit about other Asians and even other type of Hispanics lmao

Anyone who wants more of them here is a cuck. Build that wall

JellyJam

Lotta immigranrs are incels or ugly fat ethnic foids tbh.

dont really care tbh, I hope an immigrant rape all the white foids who let them in

dont really care tbh, I hope an immigrant rape all the white foids who let them in
Tbh, funny thing is the people who are "pro immigration" have large walls around their houses and private security. They expect me to live beside some thugmaxxed cartelmaxxed killer :lul: Not happening

Tbh, funny thing is the people who are "pro immigration" have large walls around their houses and private security. They expect me to live beside some thugmaxxed cartelmaxxed killer :lul: Not happening
tbh, australia has decent immigration rules, the only problems are pacific islanders and abos and they dont really do anything to me apart from be loud af

Its never going to stop. Stay mad

Soon gorillas will be allowed to walk the streets too

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

The only people who say immigration is good are the Shekelbergs who benefits from decreased bargaining powers of employees

I hate niggers

American problems.
The refugees here are based, I used to hate them but that was when I was in my redpill stage.
Now I see the ultimate feminine society in Europe that will only change through refugees, as horrible as it may sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back