Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Anybody watch 'the florida project'

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I love this director's movies-- they are extremely based and sociologically accurate, and most importantly, he somehow gets away with it in liberal woke circles.

The Florida project is about a thot who cant parent her damn kid. There's a lot of people in this world with too much damn free time to act rambunctious. Adults are just as bad as the kids. The film does not paint single moms as victims or heroes. The thot and the kid are for the most part happy and carefree, yet ultimately they deserve the shitty things that happen to them, because it was their own poor decisions that are a direct consequence of their actions and unwillingness to play ball. I could really relate to Willem Defoe's character. All this shit happening around him is his burden as an ugly manlet manager of a shitty motel, he's redpilled but is kind of a good and fair person at the end of the day. I get the sense that he doesn't want anything from anyone else except for them to live up to the positive example he's bringing back into the world. His character is an ideal that's hard to live up to as an incel who lets the shitty consume us from the inside.

Last edited: