Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody remember the incel who made a WordPress back in 2016 or so?

C

changethemail

The Awful Coder
I remember that there was a brocel who made a WordPress back in 2016 or so around the time r/Incel was still around (before Cuckit took it down). He made some really blackpilled essays in his blog before WordPress took it down at some point. Think he was from Serbia or Croatia or some other East European country. Does anybody remember his name?

no but serb strong and bosnian artillery

Joined feb 3 2020
Posts 25

Joined feb 3 2020
Posts 25
I don't blame him for not posting often. Some people just don't like the harassment they receive just for disagreeing or other reasons. This site can be toxic aids sometimes.

I don't blame him for not posting often. Some people just don't like the harassment they receive just for disagreeing or other reasons. This site can be toxic aids sometimes.
I agree. It's why I don't post very often. Call me a sensitive cuck/beta idc

Even then, a lot of it is just part of the forum culture and isn't meant to be taken too seriously.

Last edited:
I agree. It's why I don't post very often. Call me a sensitive cuck/beta idc
Nothing beta about not wanting to debate strangers online about depressing shit. Ironic people will call you a cuck when by definition you're the opposite of a cuck since you don't have a girlfriend.

Nothing beta about not wanting to debate strangers online about depressing shit. Ironic people will call you a cuck when by definition you're the opposite of a cuck since you don't have a girlfriend.
Off topic, but how in the world did you manage to keep your profile pic around without getting reported? I had an anime PFP once and these coomers got triggered and tried to dogpile me into oblivion.

Off topic, but how in the world did you manage to keep your profile pic around without getting reported? I had an anime PFP once and these coomers got triggered and tried to dogpile me into oblivion.
They recently changed the rules! I think it was last year we're allowed to have femoid avi's as long as it isn't nudity. And yeah, I got mass reported too at first.